The greatest battle lies within

Izuku was trying to get ready for school but everytime he tried to grab his non-symbiote uniform a tendril of symbiote would slap it out of his hand after an hour and a half he let the symbiote become the uniform 'see how easy we make life you need us." The symbiote said in his head "no I'm getting rid of you." He said looking at the symbiote uniform and walks out of his room and sees Kyoka "Izu we need to talk." She said "look I can't right now but when I come back from the labs." He said walking away 'whatever is going now with we have to talk about it so I can help.' She thought.

<time skip>

Izuku has been sweating and shacking through out the and everyone has noticed "what is going on with the nerd?" Katsuki asked Kyoka "I don't know but it seems to be bad." She said "yeah did you see how much he's been sweating." Ashido said "not to mention how he's been shacking all day." Kirishima said "h-hey guys c-can you let m-me through?" Izuku asked and they made room so he could leave the classroom "ok is it just me or is he pale?" Momo asked and everyone nodded

<with Izuku>

'You're not making today easy for me are you?' He thought 'admit it you need us embarrass us make our bond permanent.' The symbiote said in his head "haha not happening goopy." He said as he leaned on the wall.

<time skip>

It was raining but that didn't stop class 1-A going to one of the fake cities for training "alright class we all know how Midorya has been behaving for the past few months it's time he gets a punishment." Aizawa said 'great.' Izuku thought as felt like he was gonna puke "and how are you punishing him?" Iida asked "he will be fighting all of you plus me." Aizawa said and Izuku felt his heart drop "why all of us?" Uraraka asked "like he said while fighting All Might "the black suit Spiderman is unstoppable." Didn't you Midorya?" Aizawa said "y-ye-yeah but i-it was t-that he w-was an ass." Izuku said.
"Anyway we begin now." Aizawa said and everyone jumped at him but he jumps over them 'KILL THEM!' The symbiote yelled in his head 'no.' Izuku thought he turned around and got ready for the attacks to come his way 'I tried to do this the nice way......but now it's the painful way HAHAHAHA.' The symbiote said before painful and enraging memories came 'YES YES GIVE INTO HATE!" The symbiote yelled and Izuku jumped at Todoroki and punched him in the face making him stumble backwards the he sweeps his legs making him hit the ground he jumps on top of him and punched him over and over in the face it looked like Todoroki was going to cry that give him idea he got off of him and walked away a little.

Then turned around "is little Endeavor junior gonna cry?" He asked mockingly this comment enraged Todoroki making him blast fire at Izuku and he dodged making it hit Uraraka "NOOOOO!" Todoroki yelled running to her and Izuku ramed Katsuki to a wall and started punching him repeatedly, Kirishima tries to pull Izuku off of Katsuki but is easily pushed away then Aizawa tried and the same thing happened "IZU STOP!" Kyoka yelled running up to him and gets backhanded by him and everyone stops and looks at him "who are you?" She asked with tears in her eyes this snapped Izuku back into control "I-I-I-I don't know." He said backing away then starts swinging through the fake city and the girls help Kyoka up "we got to go after him." Kyoka said.
"Called for some help a student by the Eddie Bakugo is going to help look for him." Aizawa said and Eddie walks over "originally he was patch anyone up if things went overboard but he can help look for Midorya." He said then everyone separated to look for Izuku.

<with Izuku>

He lands on the fake Church's bell tower 'why did you stop?' The symbiote asked in head "shut up it's over you're going now." He said he dropped down and walked into the tower and starts to tear at the suit 'wait don't we need each other.' The symbiote said in his head but he continued and bumps into the bell making the suit scream in pain then he punches the bell and rips the front side and mask open as he yelled.

' The symbiote said in his head but he continued and bumps into the bell making the suit scream in pain then he punches the bell and rips the front side and mask open as he yelled

(a/n art by @magesticflame5166 you can find it in his drawing book titled gift.)

But then he could move "why can't I move?" He asked 'in anger you sought to destroy us but you made stronger.' The symbiote said and brought his arms to his sides and black tendrils started to sprout and left him up as a black catcoon formed and class 1-A was watching.

<back when they started looking for him whit Eddie>

Eddie was walking down one of the streets trying to find Izuku not to help him but to challenge him to a fight "lied about being quirkless, he runs away like a coward and now he hits his girlfriend what disgrace." He said looking around and looks at the fake Church and was about to walk away when hears the bell ring "now I have tell them thanks for making noise." He said and grabbed out the walkie-talkie that Aizawa gave him "everyone he's at the fake church." He said and everyone responded with 'copy' soon everyone was outside the church and walks in and looks up to see "Midorya is wearing the goo." Ashido said "so it was the suit all along wasn't it." Kaminari said then see the suit retaliat and put in a catcoon and Kyoka starts running up the stairs to him.

<in Izuku's mind>

"Where am I?" He asked looking around "our mind." Symbiote said "you mean my mind." He said but it didn't respond to that "got nothing to say do you." He said "why do you fight us we can make you stronger then anyone." It said "but at what price." He said getting in a fighting stance.

"You reject us you will pay Izuku." It said jumping at him but he jumps over it then kicks it in the back then shots a web line at it's back and swings it around then let's go and it hits a mental wall making it crack "you tried blinding me." He said.

<in the real world>

The catcoon starts to crack and Kyoka sees this.

<with Izuku>

The symbiote jumps at him again but he dodges and punches it into another mental wall making it crack "NO!" It yelled jumping at Izuku again and gets kicked into another mental wall then he picks it up by the collar "this is your eviction notice now get OUT!" He yelled throwing the symbiote into the last mental wall making them all brake and letting the in get rid of the symbiote's hold over him.

<real world>

Izuku brakes out of the catcoon and punches the bell and starts ripping the symbiote off revealing his red and blue suit "look symbe." He said as ripped some off his left arm "we're just no good together." He said as ripped it off his face then grabs his chest "so consider yourself dumped." He said as ripped it off his chest and put all the pieces in a bucket that was up there "it's over *sigh* it's finally over." He said and lowered himself to the class and sees Eddie and walks over to him "Eddie please take this to Midoryacorp labs and tell David to destroy the symbiote all of it." Izuku said handing Eddie the bucket and swings away.

To becontinue..................

(a/n it has begun the end of the black suit ark is very close.)