With great power comes great responsibility Part 2: Spiderman

A man is swinging to a rooftop and lands "ok so everything seems to work perfectly." The man said taking off his mask reveal Izuku "tho I need to work on my swinging." Izuku said remembering all the buildings he crashed into "but I need to focus on the task at hand reports say people seen the same missing glider from the Yaoyorozu Corporation so if I find them I find my Dad's killer." Izuku said then he hears police sirens "well with great power comes great responsibility." Izuku said putting his mask on and swinging off into the distance.

<the next day>

"Izu said he gonna be here today where is he." Kyoka said anxious to see her boyfriend.

<on the roof of the school>

Izuku landed on the roof of the school and started taking off his boots "ow hot roof hot roof." Izuku said hoping around.

Izuku ran to class and took his seat "well look who barely made it in time." Yaoyorozu said "I was busy." Izuku said "alright class we have two new students, Max Dillon and Harry Yaoyorozu." The teacher said.

" The teacher said

(Max Dillon)

(Harry Yaoyorozu)

(Harry Yaoyorozu)

"I didn't know you had a bother Momo." Izuku whispered "he was going to all boys school in a different city but he asked Dad to come here and he's looking for a roommate for his apartment." Momo said "roommate like split the rent or a girlfriend?" Izuku asked "to split the rent." Momo said "hey sis who's this guy?" Harry asked "hi I'm Izuku Midorya it's a pleasure to meet you." Izuku said "so are you my sister's boyfriend or a regular friend?" Harry asked "no me and Momo aren't a couple." Izuku said "oh so your just friends that's good to know so are you seeing anyone?" Harry asked "yes I am......why?" Izuku asked "and who's the person?" Harry asked "Kyoka Jirou why?" Izuku asked confused on what's going on.

"Well how would you like to be my roommate?" Harry asked "I don't see a problem with that." Izuku said "good here the building address and apartment number." Harry said giving Izuku a piece paper and walking to the back of the class 'well that just happened.' Izuku thought.

<after school>

"Hey Izuku." Momo said "yeah what's up?" Izuku said turning around "me, Kyoka and Harry are going to a café want come along?" Momo asked "sorry I got alot going on with the rebuild of the labs and moving in with your bother I just don't have time." Izuku said 'not to mention I'm a vigilante.' He thought "I understand Kyoka said you weren't going to be able to." Momo said 'why is Momo trying to get me to hang out with them.' Izuku thought.

"Look truth be told I know the pain your in and I don't want you locking yourself up for Kyoka." Momo said "your a good friend but don't worry I'm fine." Izuku said walking away.

Izuku was swinging through the city looking for any activity "seems peaceful today." Izuku said landing on a building and was getting a phone call.

"Hey Kyoka what's up." Izuku said "well I was wondering when should the rebuilding of the labs be done?" Kyoka asked "well I'd say a few months." Izuku said a bit disappointed that he can't hangout with Kyoka anytime soon "oh ok love you bye." Kyoka said and hang up the phone "man this is going to be hard on my relationship with Kyoka." Izuku said swinging.

(a/n play music if you want)

"It's been a week since the new vigilante known as Spiderman has appeared they say he's a hero but he's a menace." Jameson from the daily bugle said on tv.

A news paper lands and the headline says "Spiderman hero or menace" Japan times.

<time skip 7 mouths>

People in the street are talking about spiderman as he swings over head 'they like me that was unexpected.' Izuku thought.

"So what do you guys think of spiderman?" Harry asked Izuku, Momo and Kyoka "he's doing good but in the wrong way." Momo said "I think he's awesome." Kyoka said "I think he's doing what most pros don't in general he's awesome." Izuku said "what about you?" Momo asked "well I think he's great." Harry said.

<time skip one month>

"Spiderman spotted again when well this menace be stopped?" Jameson said on tv

'There only two mouth until the U.A. entrance exam.' Izuku thought swinging around the city.

To becontinue.................................

(a/n don't worry the next few chapters will cover the two mouths time span anyway hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)