"Now, Your Highness," the Queen said. "You can't fight a war without good sleep. If you spend the night and let me help you sleep, I'll give you a ride to No Man's Land."

The table was silent, looks being exchanged in search for an answer.

"Fine," Kit said. "You can help us sleep well?"

"I made Atla steal your dreams. And she looked for your desires, at that. That was what her compensation dinner was for," Mab said, to everyone's confusion. "I'll give you dreams so wonderful, you don't wake up until your body is at its best."

Selene squinted. "You knew we were coming."

"Oh, well of course. I see everyone who steps into the Unseelie kingdom. I knew what you folk were up to a long time ago," she said. "Mostly. Either way, I haven't had fun with dreams in so long." She clapped her hands. "Oh, this will be so much fun."

Eurion tossed another glance to Atla, then back to her mostly empty plate. The food was delicious, but her mind was in too many places to think about food. "So you know our desires?" she asked.

"Of course," she said. "Some of you are so noble, but some of you--" she looked at Kit-- "are embarrassing."

"Why are you looking at me?"

Everyone chuckled at his expense.

"I want to get Excalibur back, that's what I want, that is not embarrassing," said Kit.

"I said desires, not ambitions," Mab said. "You won't have a fun dream if you're bringing back a sword and being a hero, that's boring. I like your other one better."

Kit looked angry. "I have nothing else."

Mab winked. "Sure, Kristofer."

The prince huffed and rose to his feet. "Whatever. Are we getting a tour or not?"

The palace felt endless. For a woman who lived alone, she sure had plenty of space. Too much space, really. It felt empty.

As if reading her mind, Mab spoke again. "When I'm by myself, I can scream all I want. I have an eternity of baggage, it's very therapeutic. Wanna try?"

She was looking at Eurion.

"Huh?"

"Try it," Mab said, gesturing towards the railing. "Scream, let out your stress. You'll be at your best when you aren't full of pent up feelings."

Eurion didn't think she pent up her feelings, but maybe she did. She moved on from one emotion to the next so fast, she didn't bother to process anything. She was good at forgetting, of feeling something else.

But maybe that wasn't good. She avoided her feelings, and by doing that, she left them trapped inside, locked away where she didn't have to face them.

When she screamed, those feelings came out. She thought of it all. Of the regret, the grief, the self-doubt, the anger, the loneliness. It came back up, but she screamed it out until she felt okay again.

"Damn, Eurion, you have some lungs," said Selene. "Can I try?"

Mab gestured to the railing.

Selene leaned over and screamed. At first, it was angry. And then it got sadder, more desperate, like she was screaming for someone she lost. Selene definitely kept her emotions close to heart, and it was so strange to see her scream like this.

"Kit, wanna scream?" Lionel asked, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the rails.

"I'm alright, kid."