Chapter 50: Intimacy

Start from the beginning

"My room or yours?" she asked me.

"Yours," I replied. She nodded and led the way. I smiled at Jayden. He looked worried. I was grateful that he defended our feelings for each other. I blew him a kiss and he finally gave me the smile I wanted to see although it was weak.

I followed Kylie to her bedroom. She welcomed me in and I sat on the cushioned stool. She appeared calmer than earlier. She locked the door and went to her bathroom. She came back a few minutes later wearing a white shirt dress. She sat on her bed and grabbed a pillow. She sighed heavily before staring at me.

"Firstly, I want to apologise for nearly hurting you earlier on. I'm sorry for everything I said."

"Well, it's clear you don't really like me."

"It's true to some extent. As my boyfriend's wife, I hate you. As the Kyra I grew up knowing, I don't really have anything against you."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Jayden. He doesn't love me the same anymore and it's your fault. He's interested in you more than in me. It's all about you these days."

"So just let me have him. I won't lie to you, Kylie. I have feelings for him."

Kylie threw a pillow at me and it hit me in the face. "You had the guts to say that to my face!"

"I can't hide it from you forever. You love him and I love him as well. What's the way forward?" I decided to face her.

"The deal is your divorce is happening, come hail come thunder. I love Jayden with all my heart."

"Do you love him or you're just obsessed with him and don't want to see him with another woman?"

"I do love him."

"So why do you cheat on him? Don't say I'm lying because I've seen many pictures of you online plus in magazines. You've had affairs and you're modelling for an erotic magazine."

"Gee, you're such a stalker. Everyone cheats, but the heart beats for one man. My heart beats for him. All those things on social media are a bunch of lies, Photoshop, rumours and edits. My relationships with most of those men are strictly professional, plus I don't model for erotic magazines anymore."

"Does Jay know about this?"

"So this is your tactic? You want to make me look bad in front of him?"

"That's where we are different. If you've been cheating on him, why can't he do the same? I'm sure there's a guy out there you're seeing and still want to have fun with."

"No. I'm serious about Jay now. I'll quit fooling around and stick to him."

"I'm serious about him as well. Come on, Kylie."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Let me have a relationship with him. You shouldn't interfere."

"And who do you take me for? A dumb psycho? Hell no, Kyra. This conversation is about you backing out. Whatever was between you two should officially end right now. I'm not going to sit still and watch you have your way."

"What if I don't want to?" I challenged her.

"Then I'll use force. You know I'm capable of more than you can imagine. I mean, come on. We both know that he's simply fooling around with you. He wants to try out new and fresh stuff. Has he ever told you he loves you? No. Has he ever fucked you? No. Well, maybe he does kiss you, but we do a hell lot more every single day. I can't even count the number of times we've made love here."