𝘈𝘤𝘵 2 | 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

IMPERFECT (ADJECTIVE) — BLEMISHED IN SOME WAY, DIVERGENCE FROM PERFECTION IN A CHARACTER

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲:

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

You shall find what you seek and make it your own.

But despair for your life entombed within stone,

And fail without friends, to fly home alone.

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

Olivia Anworth has not had the best year since Luke Castellan betrayed her. The daughter of Apollo has tried to move on with her life, but one core event involving Luke post-betrayal threatens to fair that from her. Throughout this conflict, she still stays true to her friendship with Percy Jackson.

Or at least she planned to.

She hasn't really heard from Percy in a while. And now that they're both at camp again, she isn't sure how to respond to him ghosting her. And speaking of camp, Thalia's tree has been poisoned. The camp is in danger. And Olivia is going to lose Thalia again.

A quest to find the Golden Fleece, the only thing that can save Thalia, lies ahead of Olivia. And she finds herself alongside Percy in a feat to find it and restore the camp's safety before it's too late. A quest that leads directly into the Sea of Monsters, filled with sorceresses and sirens, and worst of all, a giant Cyclops—the very monster that took Thalia from her. They need all hands on deck to pull off this one.

But can Olivia see past her own thoughts and be of use to the quest? Or will seven years of past pain stop Olivia from accepting a positive future?

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

"I thought we were friends, Olivia!"

"So did I, Percy. But I guess I was wrong."

"What are you even mad about?!"