your Sister comes over

Lizzie/y/n story

Lizzie's pov;

I was having the best dream, y/n had proposed to me and we adopted a little girl but all that stopped when I woke up to a weird smell. It didn't smell like the house was burning down so that good. I sit up and check my phone for the time, 6:30 am. I look next to me to see y/n wasn't there, "Babe!?" I yelled waiting a couple of seconds, "What are you doing?" I said walking into the kitchen. She looked up at me startled. She was sitting on the floor whisking something in the bowl. "Hey bub," She smiled, "your not supposed to be up this early. Why are you up?" She stands up, putting her arms around my waist, the bowl still on the ground. I put my arms around her neck as I say, "cause something smelled horrible in here, why are you up?" I look at her. "My sister's told me they are gonna be in LA tonight and wanted to stay here. Can they stay here?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I laughed and pushed away her face. "Only cause I love you." She smiled and kissed me, "I love you too."

Later

Y/n and I were watching her favourite tv show 'supergirl' waiting for her sisters to get to the house. "You want more popcorn bub?" I asked, "Yeah will you get me some more water too please?" She moved her head from my lap so I could get up. "Yeah I'll be right back, pause the tv?" She smiled and paused it. "Hey bub!" I walked into the living room with the popcorn and cup of water taking a drink. "Get the door real quick babe," I gave her a quick kiss as I set down the cup and bowl, going to turn off the tv. "Lizzie!" I groaned as I heard y/n/l/s/n (Little sister). If I'm honest I don't like her she tells everyone everybody's business, and doesn't give anybody space. "Hey, how have you been?" I ask genuinely not interested in her answer. She tells me her life story. "Hey! Stop talking! Your voice is annoying!" I start laughing as y/n snaps at her. "How long are you staying anyway?" Y/n ask as she sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head on her back. "Only a few days, cause I know you to are going to Ireland next week." What the hell how does she know that. "Did you tell her that?" I whispered to y/n, she just shakes her head. "Why are you here?" She lays back against my chest asking her little sister. "I can't see my favourite big sister?" I rolled my eyes asking her if she needs money or anything like that. Of course she takes it and ask where she is staying. "In the basement will be your room, buy your own food and cook it too, cause I am not your babysitter you got it?" Y/n ask annoyed. Y/l/s/n shakes her head and walks downstairs. When we hear the basement door shut, y/n turns around in my lap and lays her head on my shoulder/chest. "Hi" She smiles at me. "Hey, wanna go to bed and we can cuddle?" I asked and she nodded. As I tap her thigh for her to get up she rolls over and lays on the couch. "Come on lazy bum, get up." She shakes her head and puts out her arms. "Carry me babe!" She whined. "Fine let's go," I easily pick her up and walk up the small flight of steps and throw her on the bed. "Noooo!" She yells as I start to change and throw her clothes. "Change then we can sleep. You make me not wanna have kids with you, you act like a big baby," I laugh at her. "I'm not a baby" she mumbles as she cuddles up against me. "Goodnight bub" I tell her. "Goodnight I love you"

A/n: hey