"I didn't know."

"You didn't know? Yeah right." Killua spoke.

"No really! I mean- I wasn't announced as it. I was predicted to become it, yes but I just… gah! I-"

"Crona it is alright." Kurapika interrupted.

"But you hate the Spiders. And I thought that me being associated as one of them would be-"

"Crona we know you enough that you would never hurt us or even participate in horrendous crimes!" Gon jumped off his seat and walked in front of Crona with a smile.
"And we know for sure that you had no choice! It was against your will and now that they're no longer going to become a problem, you can go your own way!" He continued.

"He took the words right out of my mouth! But really Crona, don't worry about them anymore. You can stick with us if you'd like." Leorio said.

Crona blushed due to their words and looked down while becoming flustered.

"Now you need to apologize for being mean to Crona!" Gon grabbed Killua's hand and dragged him over to Crona.
"W-woah!"

"Now make up, you two! I don't want to see my friends fight."

"Right right"
Killua sighed.

"I just didn't like the fact that you didn't tell us." He said. "I fully trusted you and
it kind of felt like a betrayal at that moment. It's hard for me to trust someone, but I should've thought more clearly instead of jumping to conclusions. I guess I'm sorry or something." He kicked his shoe.

Crona gazed at the boy with widened eyes. He seems genuine.
"I should apologize as well for not saying anything before. I should've also thought things through and think about the trouble I could've caused for all of you."

"Awwww! That was so sweet!" Gon smiled and hugged the both of them.

"Gah! Gon stop! That's embarrassing!" Killua blushed while Crona hugged back.

"Finally you're accepting my hugs!" The green boy lets go while Crona nods at him.

"What a long day huh? How about we all celebrate when we get back huh?" Leorio suggested.
"That's just an excuse for you to get drunk." Kurapika teased.

"Maybeee."

Crona turned their head around to see where Melody was and gave them a small thumbs up as thanks. She returned it with a smile.

"How about I try some of that alcohol huh?" Ragnarok appeared.

"What! No of course not!" Crona denied while the others giggled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ooooo this place looks just like our home now that I think of it, right big sis?"

"Now that you mention it, it kind of does. Maybe we are in New York or it could be just another big city."

"Nonsense. Father wouldn't have made such a difficult plan just to take us to the same world."

"Ooo what does that sign say? It's got weird doodles on it!"

"You said the exact same thing ever since we got here. You should already have gotten used to the surroundings."

"Are we in Europe? Or Asia? Or-"

"Do I really have to repeat myself?"

"Right right, different world, got it."

"When are we going to see that tall fish eyed guy again? He seems nice heehee!"

"Well he did say he's good at what he does so he'll find them quickly. Maybe soon we'll see him."

"Why did we even have to partner up with him? He gives me goosebumps and it doesn't help that he's an assassin."

"But sis! Blackstar is an assassin."

"He's not intimidating and the fact that he yells before the kill doesn't help with his skills."

"And he always messes things up! Head to toe he looks like a mess but
this assassin is perfectly symmetrical."

________________________________________

Author note!
Sorry I haven't updated much like how I used to. I've been trying to bring grades up since the end of the quarter is coming up for school. Being in quarantine made my grades look wonky but now that I'm back in physical school, I'm trying to not get behind!
Yes i did get free time but all I did was draw some HxH fanart instead of  writing
(Here's a scene redraw i doodled from the 1999 HXH (◡ ω ◡)
My username is different on here so that ppl won't find me easily

alien_the_human on insta if you want to check my art out!
I'm more active there!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) And thank you for the support on this story while I've been working on side

(◍•ᴗ•◍) And thank you for the support on this story while I've been working on side. It makes me happy