5

"Don't worry about them right now, they'll warm up to you"
Chrollo smiled over at Crona, who didn't bother to look up. They didn't know how to feel at this moment. Chrollo was so nice to them and to think that he'd be the head of the most feared group in this world. The art of deception that's the word.
How could Crona be so gullible? Even their partner scolded them to be careful.
"Why don't you take a seat, I need to announce a new mission that maybe you could assist us on. That is, if you're willing to fight?" Chrollo whispered.

"Fight? Why fight?"
Crona finally looked up.

"So you can demonstrate your abilities of course. You told me all about the battles in your world, so why not see it in action?"

"Why don't you give us a moment huh? Don't you see Crona's all worked up about this? I don't want to hear more of their whining"
Ragnarok butted in, causing the other troupe members to look over their direction. I mean, it's for the best.
Even if he acts all rude and loud to their partner, he still knows what's best for the both of them, if it doesn't include death.
He wouldn't mind a fight, but these people don't sit right with him.

Chrollo was now starting to get annoyed with Ragnarok's behavior, but wouldn't really show it.
Crona felt awkward being in between Ragnarok and Chrollo, so they walked slowly to where the rest of the troupe was sitting, acting as if they didn't hear Chrollo's proposal in a fight.
Stepping over the rubble of rocks, they found a spot where they could lean on the window. The only downfall of that spot was that the creepy jester was sitting on the other side.
"Why'd you pick this spot? That clown gives me the creeps." The demon sword whispered.
"It was the only spot I could find and I don't think the others want to be near me." Crona whispered back, getting into a fetal position.

"So boss? What are we stealing this time huh?"
The big muscley guy questioned.

"We will be taking the treasures of the underground auction"
Chrollo replied in a calm soothing voice.

"Ooo alright. What treasures would you like?"
Blonde bowl cut asked.
The other troupe members started to discuss what the boss would like and what will be in the auction.
Crona could care less, they didn't want to be in any part of this. They agreed that they wouldn't leave but it is most likely that they are going to be forced into some sort of battle. If it means any assistance of getting to see Death City along with their friends, so be it.

"Psst Crona, I'm hungry. Since we're part of a group of thieves, why don't we steal ourselves a meal huh?"
Ragnarok spoke but only letting Crona hear.
"Ragnarok, stop. We're not a part of them. We'll have to wait."
"Gah you're no fun. I don't wanna yell over to the 'boss' right now."
"Don't call him boss. He's not our boss."
Crona grumbled.
"Well he for sure ain't my boss. But on the other hand, you're still getting pushed over by him making him seem like your boss."

Crona buried their head in their arms with Ragnarok hitting them for how gullible they are, hoping that this will all be over soon.

"Take them all. Kill whoever gets in our way."
Chrollo continues, resulting in making one of the members cheer in excitement knowing that they could massacre anyone who dares opposes them.

Crona overhears this and let's out a sigh.
"I should've just walked the other way."