12

After a little while, the members that were sent on the mission came in the building except for three who were, Franklin, Shalnark, and Uvogin.

"Where's Shalnark?" Crona mumbled tiredly.
"Why should we care?" Ragnarok asked, looking around the room to find anything interesting, hint hint candy.
"Well he's the only one that's really nice to us and gives us information, so i don't mind him."
"He's too talkative. Especially when he talks about electronics. He's annoying and too cheerful. He never gets rid of that smile. I bet bowl cut boy even smiles when he kill."
He scoffed, making Crona roll their eyes. 

"Why don't you arm wrestle goldfish brain in the meantime?"
"Who?"
Ragnarok pointed at Shizuku. "We're told that she has the memory of a goldfish."  He laughed.
"Don't call her that and no I'm not doing that. They just got back so they must be tired." Crona made an excuse.
"Psh your no fun you know that?"
"Heard it all my life, Ragnarok"

As time passes by, two familiar figures make an entry, greeting the others.
"Uvogin's finding the chain user. He'll be back!" Shalnark announced with Franklin nodding. 
"Chain user?" Crona mumbled.
"Not gonna lie Crona, that's a cool nickname." Ragnarok admitted.
"You don't like Demon Sword?"
"Wait nevermind, our's is better."

"Yo! So you finally made up your mind to help us out." Shalnark walked up to Crona.
"Mmmm I guess" They nodded.
"But only if ya want too right? That's what the boss told us. Well I guess you are on the sidelines, but that's still cool."
"Where's Uvogin?" Crona asked, quickly wanting to change the subject.

"Oh he's looking for the chain user, that's why I was a bit late. I was helping him out."
"What does the Chain User look like?
"Oh I have no idea, but maybe when Uvo gets back, he'll tell us about them."
"How was the auction?"
"Oh it was a massacre." He smiled making it seem like a flex, making Crona feel uneasy.
"Feitan and Franklin shot everyone in the room and-"

Crona listened to Shalnark's story while waiting for time to pass and expecting to see big tough guy Uvo to walk in cheering that the Chain User was defeated. Instead it was still nothing and it was starting to get way later than the time before that even Shalnark was feeling a bit disappointed.

Chrollo called everyone to gather up around him to discuss the whole situation. He knew something was also off.

He gave a whole speech about how the Chain User is a manipulator and how they could also manipulate their enemies in a way.
"If only I was with him!" Shalnark blamed himself. Crona only felt a bit guilty for him.

"If Uvogin doesn't return by midnight, then we'll have a change of plans."