Trivia (AU)

"BRICKFEED QUIZ PARTY!" Jay exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his bed like a five-year-old.

"We're gonna have to pay if you break the mattress," I pointed out, "This is a hotel, not the monastery."

"Stop pooping at every party, Cole," he said, sticking his nose up in the air.

Kai shrugged and pulled out his phone. "Anyway, I sent a link in the chat, join."

"Which Ninja are you based on your knowledge of trivia," Nya muttered, "Isn't this basically asking random questions and having 6 different stereotypical answers based on what two dimensional views everyone has of us?"

"'What are male and female donkeys called,'" Lloyd read as he scrolled down to the first question, "Excuse me, what?"

Kai glanced at the answer choices and snickered. "Which one do you think is the Jay answer here?"

"The Kai answer is probably A** for both," Nya said.

"Excuse me? Was that meant to be personal?" her brother asked accusingly.

"Cole is probably Don and Donna," Lloyd said.

"Why?" I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Jay would be Donald and Dolores" Lloyd continued, ignoring me, "And I guess I would be Jack and Jenny. Nya would be Ki for both. Then Zane would be whichever one is correct."

"Why would I be Donald and Dolores?" Jay asked.

"And why am I Ki?" Nya added.

"Why am I A**?"

"I'm done," Zane announced. 

A/N: Oops this is above the word count. 

Lol half the time I don't know what I'm doing lol. 

Check out squidneyxd's entry! It's prob a lot less wack than this one (where I kinda have no idea what's going on either LOL)

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and thanks for reading/voting/commenting as always! Have a great day everyone!