Open Your Eyes (AU)

"Open your eyes, Princess," he whispered softly beside me before slowly removing his hands from my eyes.

I gasped, instinctively grabbing his arm and almost knocking him over the side of the carpet. He laughed and steadied the two of us, then tucked several strands of hair behind my ear, sending shivers running through my body. That shouldn't be happening.

"I can show you the world..." he sang, waving his arm, "Dazzling, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, Princess, now when did you last―"

"CUT!" Nya screamed for the fifth time, "Oh my god, whose great idea was it to let Kai play the lead role again? IF I HAVE TO HEAR HIM SING ANOTHER OFF-KEY NOTE―"

"Uh, because Jay can't go two lines without laughing, Cole's too busy, Zane's not interested, and Lloyd is... Lloyd?"

"I mean there were other people auditioning," Skylor said with a shrug, clearly salty about her boyfriend playing the male lead in a romantic musical, "And you can't sing."

Kai huffed and jumped off the platform, leaving me alone on top. "You'll have to re-film everything."

"Sure," Jay said.

"Well screw you," he muttered and marched off, Skylor running after him.

Great.

A/N: Yeah I have no idea what I'm writing. Originally this was planned to be a continuation of the AU from Soldier, but writer's block has hit me again and my life has been messy lately because *cough cough* competitions... 

So then I wrote this instead. 

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it, and check out squidneyxd's entry!

Have a great week everyone, and as always, thanks for reading/voting/commenting!