The ravenette had all the more responsibilities on her being the class president, doing commissions , keeping up with her grades and being ladybug . It was already a handful for her . And to top it off she was now the new guardian of the miraculous . It was tiring to say the least . Taking care of the kwamis and making sure that they're in good health and also uncovering the secrets of the miraculous was difficult . Keeping up with life was difficult .

Marinette knew that under no circumstances a 17 year old should have to deal with all this . She was just a  teenager . Master Fu was also a teenager when he became the guardian.  Yes , Master Fu was a teenager no older than  her but at least Master had some formal training.  Marinette had just begun to train when Miracle queen happened and she was made the guardian . It was more than a month ago .

Letting Master Fu go on the train was one of the hardest things to do . He didn't remember her or anyone for that matter . Everything he had sacrificed for the sake of the miraculous wiped from his memories . Thinking that one day she might be in the same situation scared her. Losing Master had been very difficult for wayzz as well , he showed her he was happy and that he was okay but she knew he wasn't.  He had stayed with Master for almost 180 years . But Marinette knew that the kwamis had met and seen the death of thousands of people and some were very close to them so she left it up to wayzz to handle the situation .

Marinette couldn't get enough sleep after the incidents of miracle queen . She had nightmares almost every night.  Plus she was helping everyone at all times of the day . She was wearing herself out . Doing school assignments , helping out her classmates , being ladybug , doing commissions was getting too much for her to handle  . She pulled multiple all nighters because of this . And this was also the reason she was late.

When Tikki saw the exhaustion on her owner . She managed to make Marinette stop doing commissions and not do any other favors for her friends for the time being and focus on her studies. Doing favors for her friends consisted of her doing  almost all the work , they did help a little but being the leader she was she did most of the things . And then they praised her saying that she was their everyday ladybug . Honestly , it sometimes scared Marinette when they called her their everyday ladybug , she feared that they might find out that what they took be a joke was the reality .

She was scared of anyone ever finding out , the fear that Paris would be doomed if Hawkmoth came to know . She couldn't tell Chat Noir because he'd become Chat Blanc. The one person who often haunted her dreams . Marinette shuddered . Just thinking about it sends shivers down her spine . She didn't know what had happened for Chat Noir to get Akumatized but she knew that she played a small part in it . After all he knew her identity . He looked so distraught and the horror which had crossed her face when she came to know he had been alone for months in that deserted place .

She never told her partner the horrors of that day. She only told him that she went to an alternate timeline which concerned them and ignored the rest of his questions . He looked hurt but stopped prying after she told him that him finding it out could cause the alternate timelines to happen again and this time she wouldn't be able to fix it .

Marinette sighed . Life just wasn't fair to her . She saved her classmates lives almost everyday yet here she was being ostracized from the same group .

" Good morning , children ."

"Good morning , miss Bustier "

"Let's start today's lesson . "

The ravenette snapped out of her thoughts . Looking down at her sketch book she only saw the rough sketch of a trees and a fountain she had managed to draw . Wow , I really got lost in my thoughts, didn't I?
The ravenette sighed .
I can't wait for this school year to be over .