"Why did you do that!" She mumbled.

Ignoring her, I unbuttoned my pants, instantly pulling them down. I was rock hard and ready to go deep inside of her. I drug my hand down her pretty pussy. She was still dripping wet.

I played with my tip against her entrance.

"Oh my.. Roman." She moaned. "Stop... stop teasing me."

"Beg."

"Roman." She turned back looking at me.

"Beg." I said once again. "If you don't want this, you can say no."

"Please Roman." She attempted as I rubbed her entrance once more.

She whined from the pleasure I was giving her and I wasn't even inside of her yet. I felt her warm hand wrapped around my dick to bring it towards her entrance.

"Sneaky." I whispered as I caught her midway.

She moaned out my name as she begged me to go inside of her. By admiring her body and hearing her moans, I couldn't resist myself anymore.

"Roman!"

"You sure about this?" I questioned. Even though this is what I wanted from her from the start, it's like something inside me wanted more than just sex now. Which couldn't be right. It's just me in the moment talking.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I was about to go inside her before I forgot about protection. "Wait let me get a condom."

"Good thinking."

I didn't want kids. I never imagined myself being a father and don't think I ever will. I'd be too much of a fuck up. I grabbed the condom from my nightstand, slipping it on my dick.

I positioned myself behind her as I slowly pressed my dick inside her. It slid in with no hesitation from her wetness. A moan escaped her lips when I was fully inside of her. I started off slow, getting into the rhythm. I grabbed her hips as I started going faster, pounding into her. Her moans grew louder by each stoke. I had her exactly where I wanted her.

I leaned down by her ear as I continued my strokes. "You feel so good."

She breathed heavily as I seen her moaning uncontrollably, gripping the sheets.

She kept dropping from her arch, but I held her up by her hair. "Whose pussy is this?" I grinned.

"Yours." She moaned.

I bit my cheek to keep myself from releasing. Her pussy was so tight and wet. My body was turning into a noodle every second I stayed inside of her.

No woman has ever had me wanting to fold during sex like she is right now. Fuck. I smacked her ass out of full pleasure.

I wasn't done with her yet. She released herself on me, but I wanted her to cum more. Pleasure filled me as I seen her face from what I was doing to her. I wanted to see more of that pretty face of hers. I flipped her onto her back as I held her legs up in the air together and started pounding her. Her moans were loud and rapid.