But no... no we're just acting. Like we're supposed to.

I arrive at Amara and Willow's trailer, carefully opening the door and seeing the two women, sitting down on the couch and talking while they snack on some candies.

"Y/n!" Amara smiles at me as she covers a hand with her mouth and swallows that last piece of candy, "How was your very first day of shooting?"

I take a seat in my chair and immediately let out a long breath of relief, "Pretty good. Except for the few times I messed up and had to drag my bike all the way back to the start," I joke as she unties the ribbon from my hair and then gently brushing it out. "I bet," she giggles.

We talked about the day, and how I mainly feel about starting all of this.

And that's when my phone started ringing. One, twice, and then again.

"One second," I reach into my bag and quickly pull out my phone.

Connor.

He's trying to FaceTime me.

"Is that-"

"Yeah..."

We both stare at my phone for one more ring, and then pick it up.
Maybe he needs to say something.

I set the phone down in front of the mirror and then his face pops up. He was smiling and laying down in bed.

"Hi baby," he waves through the camera, sitting up when he sees that I'm with other people.

It surprised me for him to seem so happy. I thought we were hitting a rough patch.

"I'm sorry is this a bad time? I can call later?" He asks, as I shrug and shake my head.

"No I can talk but not for too long. I have a dinner to go to tonight!" I cheer up a bit at how as of this second, right now, we feel like a normal couple.

Even if there's still something off. And I can't piece it together. It's like I care about someone else... like I lo-

Never mind.

"Alright well sorry I haven't been reaching out, I've just been busy and stuff I guess. How was your day?" He asks.

I shrug a bit as Amara continues to take out the Bobby pins and rubber bands in my hair.
"It's been-"

I was cut off when there's a knock on the door and then it opens. Louis walks inside.

Oh god Connor wont like this.

"Hey guys, I think I left my phone in here. Have any of you se-"

Louis sees the phone in front of me.
"Who's that?" he asks, smiling and walking over to the phone.

I bite my lip when I notice Connor's face, slowly drop. He didn't look happy to see Louis.
And once Louis realized who it was, his smile dropped just as it has arrived.

"Oh... hey Connor!" Louis stutters. He sounded off. As if he was trying his absolute best to sound happy.
Connor just gives him a short wave and then sighs a bit.