"That's right! Let's move today!" President li and others responded.

"All right then!" Tang Hao thought about it and agreed.

For him, it was the same when he moved. Since they said so, they moved today.

But speaking of which, his family didn't have much to move.

"Okay! We're moving, Tang. We'll be your chauffeur!" Liu Dajun and the others were more excited than Tang Hao.

At that moment, tang hao drove his tricycle to tang village, followed by a group of luxury cars.

When the team drove into Tang Village, it caused another sensation.

"It's Hao who's back. Look at how imposing this is!The luxury cars in the back!"

"Ouch! Hao is so lucky!"

The villagers rushed out of their homes, looked at the procession, pointed and looked envious.

At the door, Tang Hao jumped out of the car and rushed to the villagers, saying, "Fellow villagers, I'm moving today, but my Tang Hao root is still here. I'll come back to see you later."

In an instant, there was a sensation in all directions.

"Xiao hao is moving! This is a happy occasion!"

"Hao, remember to come back more often!"

The villagers were talking in all directions.

Inside the house, Tang Hao walked around the house, picked some, and let Boss Biao and the others load into the car.

Then, in the cheers of the villagers, the motorcade slowly drove out of Tang Village.

Chapter 48 Cohabitation with Sister Xiangyi

It was already evening to set up the new house.

Tang Hao walked around the house a few times. It was a big villa with a garden, a pool, and a luxurious decor. He was used to living in a small house, and he was a little uncomfortable.

He stood in the living room, looking around, his heart filled with emotion.

Then he received a call from PartySecretary Lin.

"Tang, things are a little troublesome. Then Chen Sandao ran away."

Hearing the news, Tang Hao couldn't help but frown.

This Chen Sandao was a member of the underworld.He was extremely vicious and ran away. It was hard to guarantee that he would not retaliate in the future.If he retaliated against him, he was not afraid of hurting Elder Sister Xiangyi at all.

"I've arranged for the police to search for him all over the city and do their best to bring him to justice.Before that, Tang, you need to be on your guard. I'll arrange for a police officer to protect you."

"PartySecretary Lin, there's no need for that. Just because Chen Sandao can't hurt me, there's another person who needs protection. Chen Sandao framed me because of her."

"Oh! It must be boss qin! I heard. Okay, I'll arrange it.By the way, please invite boss qin to come with us tonight!"

Tang hao answered and hung up.

After some thought, he called Elder Sister Xiangyi and told her what happened today.

"Tang, what happened? Why did you tell me now?" Qin Xiangyi complained.

Elder Sister Xiangyi, I don't want you to worry. Where are you now? Boss Liu and I will pick you up and have dinner with secretary lin tonight."

"I'm still in the factory!"