"Chen Sandao's hands and feet have always been unclean, and he has been entangled with a lot of underworld members. He is a cancer in our county.This time, he just happened to be brought to justice!"

PartySecretary Lin said decisively.

As he spoke, he glanced at the police.

"Please rest assured, secretary lin. I will lead the team immediately and arrest Chen Sandao!" A middle-aged policeman stepped forward.

"Okay! We must uproot this force!" PartySecretary Lin.

"Yes!"

The middle-aged policeman saluted and left in a hurry with most of the policemen.

"The Remarkable Doctor Tang, you've been wronged!You can rest assured that I will deal with this matter seriously and give you an explanation!" PartySecretary Lin walked over and said to tang hao.

"PartySecretary Lin, please! Also, don't call me a miracle doctor. Call me little tang!" Tang hao said.

PartySecretary Lin smiled brightly. "Well, I'll call you little tang from now on. It's a lot friendlier."

"Tang! Are you okay? This blood..."

"It's okay. It's not my blood. He can't hurt me!" Tang Hao smiled.

As he spoke, he cast a cold glance at Captain Sunn.

Captain Sunn's face changed, and he looked a little frightened.

What happened just now could be described as a nightmare. The boy didn't look big, but he was surprisingly strong and skillful. He knocked down the head of the criminal police force in two or three times.

"That's good! That's good!" PartySecretary Lin breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at the handcuffs on Tang Hao's left hand, he waved to the side. "Untie them!"

At that moment, a policeman came up and untied Tang Hao's handcuffs.

PartySecretary Lin smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to be so good at it, Tang."

Tang Hao smiled humbly.

"Tang, my mingxuan! Director Chen said it was incredible that he had recovered very quickly these days. I have to thank you again. Do you have time for dinner tonight?"

"Okay!" Tang Hao agreed.

"That's settled then. Ren gui, and Boss Liu, you can all come too! It's on the outer building!"

"Tianwailou? PartySecretary Lin, let me treat you!" Liu Dajun said generously.

"Hey! No, no, I can still afford a table full of money.This is especially for Tang. How can I let you treat me?" PartySecretary Lin insisted.

"Come on, let's go out. Don't stay here."

With that, PartySecretary Lin led Tang Hao out of the interrogation room.

Stepping out of the interrogation room, Tang Hao breathed a sigh of relief.

All this was a false alarm after all.

He was also a little more grateful to PartySecretary Lin. If it weren't for PartySecretary Lin, this would have been a very troublesome day, and he might have been convicted.

After chatting with secretary lin for a while, Tang Hao went to retrieve his personal belongings and the third wheel.

Outside the door, Liu Dajun said, "Tang, the villa over there is already ready. You can live there. Let's move today! Moving is a good thing, it can wash away bad luck."