A/N

(READ TILL THE VERY END FOR A SURPISE TEEHEE)

Wow can you believe it.

Another completed book! (altho the chapters suck and are shor asf)

Anyways, thank you so much for your support and reading-

Thank you to @random_rasengan and @AbrilNathaly for your support XDDD Lav ya <333

I really hope this storyline was....unique? Yeah. That's what I was aiming for all along- What do you think?

And please let me know what you feel about this book, some of my mistakes and how I should correct them in order for me to write better stories!

i rilly love comments no matter how short they are.

Buuuut anyways- AGAIN-

TYSM FOR READIN SWEET NIGHTMARES!!! <333
ILYYY

---

///Completed 15-Mar-21///

(Edit)
Lololol im planning to write a sequel titled black roses
i will publish a new chapter on this when the sequel is published so save this book in your library

Okay so.

There are a lot of things that I haven't explained in the story, like how Naruto got his sharingan, and why Tobi saved him, the rinnengan and all.

To the readers that read this earlier you will probably know, but I will try to squeeze all the explanations in the story of the sequel.

Thank you for reading!

(Random fun fact: Some time after Kiba died, I thought of making Naruto's thoughts more twisted by attaching Kiba's arm to his body when he (was supposed to) get his arm cut off, but I wasn't exactly sure how to write that out so I didn't. He believed that by doing so they would become Hokage, together.)