Chapter 5 - Attack

(This was supposed to be the chubby paradise filler but for the sake of the story I'll change it a bit XDDD)

Dark, it was so dark, everything was black.

"You, it's your fault."

"You hurt her."

"You demon. Stop hurting everyone."

It's not his fault.

He covered his ears.

The whispers only got louder.

"Worthless trash..."

"Weak..."

"A game of cat and mouse?"

"NO!!!!" Naruto screamed, dropping on his knees as he clutched his head. "Why....why are you all doing this to me!?" He cried out. 

"You are weak."

"Weak."

"Weak."

"Weak."

"Naruto, you're late!" Kiba said, scratching his head as Akamaru barked. "Come on, we have to go now."

"Hmph, stupid deadlast," Ino huffed, spinning around to face the entrance. "Let's go."

"Who's our client?" Naruto asked as he folded his arms behind his head, the three walking out of the village with Ino at the front.

"How can you forgot such an important thing, de- deadlast?" Ino sneered. "It's a princess."

"Her name?" Naruto asked.

"Ahh, I forgot her name too," Kiba tapped his chin. "It's Ku....fo.....Something like that."

"No, you two idiots, it's Fuku-hime!" Ino glared. "Pay attention when Hokage-sama is speaking, you two! So annoying!!!"

"Well, what does she look like?" Naruto asked.

"There was no picture of her, so I guess we'll have to find out ourselves," Kiba shrugged. "Man, you have a lot of questions today."

"I was just curious and I forgot. Last question, what is the mission?"

"Dunno."

"Are you sure this will-" Ino was cut off as an explosion was heard outside.

"We're under attack!!! We're under attack!!!!" A palace worker screamed only to be pierced in the gut by a ninja with a scratched headband.

"Damn it! Why does this always happen!?!" Naruto flung his kimono away and flashed out a kunai. "Kiba, don't act recklessly. He has jonin level chakra."

"Rogue ninjas...." Kiba narrowed his eyes as he took out his own kunai, Akamaru leaping onto the floor from the table with a bark. "What do we do, Ino?"

"I don't know," Ino hissed. 

"Konoha shinobi, huh?" The ninja spoke up. "Fancy seeing you here....too bad you won't live long."

"You're going to kill two clan heirs? That's like starting a war with Konoha," Ino smirked weakly.

"I could care less," the ninja charged forward.

Naruto blocked an attack with his kunai. 'Okay, time to use it.'

Channeling chakra to his kunai, the enemy's kunai slowly cracked.

"Not so easy, brat! I know how to do that too," The rogue ninja smirked, licking his lips. 'A ninja his age knowing how to channel chakra to weapons...Konoha shinobi are interesting indeed.'

"W-Why are you attacking the palace!?" Ino gritted her teeth.

"For money of course!" The rogue ninja charged at her.

"Ino!"

Blood splattered onto the floor.

"I....no..." Kiba's eyes widened in horror as the Yamanaka dropped onto the floor, seemingly lifeless.

Akamaru whimpered.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" Naruto screamed as Kyuubi chakra began leaking out. Kiba shivered under the killer intent. "What...is..."

The world went black.