Chapter 2 - Kiba

No, you didnt miss anything, this is just a timeskip to a C-rank mission with Naruto, Kiba and Shino.

"Kiba!!!"

"Shut up, Uzumaki!!!! I know what I'm doing!!!" Kiba growled as he punched a bandit in the stomach. Akamaru barked as a bandit charged at him from behind with a knife.

There was a snap as the bandit was kicked to the side by a quick orange blur.

"Told you....Kiba...damn it..." Naruto gritted out as he dropped onto the floor. "Heh...I think I broke both my knees."

Kiba gritted his teeth. Should he help him? He didn't want to, but still....

'Got it...no channeling too much chakra to my knees to increase my speed,' Naruto thought. 'Maybe I shouldn't have tried that on a missio-'

"Damn it, Uzumaki, I'm only helping you once!!!! Once, you got it!?!" Kiba glared at Naruto, helping him up. "Man, Uzumaki, you're so heavy!!!!"

Akamaru wagged its tail as it looked up to Naruto.

'I guess....it was right not to do it...' Naruto smiled slightly at Akamaru. 'They still care.'

"What are you smiling at, Uzumaki!?!?!?"

"N-Nothing...."

"STOP LAUGHING!!!!"'

"I think they forgot us," C-rank mission client Satoshi Konayagi sweatdropped.

"..." Shino stayed silent as he watched the two walk down the path, Akamaru by their side. "Let's continue."

"Yeah...okay..."

"Damn you and your stupid nindo...you're all stupid...."

"Is that your village we see there, Konayagi?" Kiba asked standing on his toes, Akamaru on his head. Naruto could surprisingly walk by himself after two days.

"It is," Satoshi answered.

"Woohooo!!!! FINALLY!!!!" Kiba cheered and ran forward.

"Kiba, wai- ugh," Naruto groaned. "Let's-"

He was cut off as a rumble was heard in the distance. Kiba came running over in a few seconds, bruises all over him. "Eh....The guards....aren't...so friendly."

Naruto and Satoshi sweatdropped.

'A jutsu...' Naruto thought, tapping on his chin. 'There were fire jutsu's, lightning jutsu's, water jutsu's and wind jutsu's. Does this mean there are Earth jutsu's as well?'

"Shino," Naruto called. "Are there elemental jutsu's?"

"Yes, duh! We learnt that in the second year of academy, Naruto!" Kiba laughed.

'He called me by my first name....' Naruto blinked and smiled.

"Ehh.....Stop that smile, Uzumaki. You're creepin me out," Kiba shuddered. "Let's go."

'Elemental jutsu's huh...'

"We're back!!!" Kiba grinned as he ran to the stand where Izumo and Kotetsu were.

"Oh, hey there, Kiba-san," Kotetsu smiled, giving Akamaru who leapt onto the table a small pat. "Back from your escort mission?"

"Yeah, ran into some bandits of the way. But no worries, we defeated them without even lifting a finger," Kiba smirked.

"Yeah, you almost got killed by one," Naruto spoke up. "And yeah, I totally didn't save you."

"Shut up, Uzumaki!!! Oh, and yeah, I totally didn't carry you for two whole days!!!" Kiba smirked.

"Well you could've used my bug clo-"

"Shut up...." Naruto huffed.

"I see you two are friends again, huh? That's good," Izumo smiled, signing on a form and handing it to Kiba. "There, you can go now."

"Ugh, gotta meet that old lady Chinatsu again," Kiba shuddered. "She's creepy."

"Don't talk about Konnanji-san like that, Kiba. Come on, race you to the mission office."

"You're on!!!" Kiba smirked.

"Hah, you suck!" Naruto stuck his tongue out with a grin before disappearing in a blur. Akamaru barked as he ran after Kiba who had just stopped in surprise.

Kotetsu gaped, dropping his files. "D-Did he just body flicker?"

Shino narrowed his eyes, a small pout hidden under his clothes.

Near the Hokage monuments....

Naruto blinked as he appeared next to a small hut. "Huh?"

'I think I channelled my chakra the right way but it was way too much....'