"I don't wanna leave you, Zen." I whisper back to him. "But you either come with me, or you stay. Please." I lean back, wiping the tears that were still falling down his face.

Zen latches onto my wrist, gripping them. "I-I- g-go-wi-with you-please.." he hiccups out.

I stare at his eyes. They were watered down with tears, and his pink lips were puffy and ripped. "Okay," I say softly. "We have to run. Run far, and if you get tired, you need to push through it, I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I ensure him, wrapping my hands around his neck. He nods, agreeing.

I grab his hand, running out of the room to find Bianca and Jackson.

We bolt down the stairs, to the lobby that was a mess again. Loads of papers were scattered all over the floor. It was empty, dark. Glass was all over the floor.

They burst through the door.

"Parking lot!" I screamed at Zen, who was next to me.

Outside, the sun was shining right below us. They were gone.

No. I thought.

Bianca wouldn't leave me.

I stop for a second, listening closely for any movement, talking, screaming:

"NO!" I hear from a distance. It's coming from the far left of the parking lot. "Over here, let's go." I grab Zen's hand and begin running again.

Racing through the parking lot, we finally come across Bianca and Jackson by a black jeep. They were struggling to fight off a minion. The minion couldn't talk, just letting out screeching noises that sent chills down my spine.

"Sirens," I whisper under my breath.

"What--" I shove Zen over towards me, we begin running at them.

"BIANCA!" I scream, getting their attention.

Bianca storms over to me. "Help us kill these sons of a bitches." she commands. I nod, turning over to Zen. "Wait in the car." I say to him, pointing to the jeep. "But--" He begins to say. "Zen. Now, please." He stares at me intensely, then nods.

I ran over to Jackson, who was punching the hell out of a siren. There was blood everywhere. "Jesus, I think you got him." I shout to him.

Jackson spins around, shrugging. "Gotta be sure." he wipes the blood from his face. I roll my eyes.

Bianca was nearly choking the last one to death, blood trickling down her nose as she screamed out chants that I couldn't make out. My stomach was suddenly gushed out, the feeling to puke filling my stomach. "GOD DAMNIT-" I blurt out, a siren jumping on top of me.

I fall onto the hard ground, falling knees first. I groan in pain, the stinging sensation making me feel high. My reflexes flip the siren over. I am now on top. I grab their wrists, trapping them over me as I head bang my face into theirs.

A series of screeches escape their mouth, and another groan trails out of my mouth. "LORD--shut up!" I punch them in the mouth, the screeching only getting louder.

I continue to punch them, blood from both of us oozing out. It gets on my shirt, and a headache erupts from me. The urge to puke only increases. Finally, I manage to get a good grip on the siren, to blow out their windpipe and cancel their breathing source.

Their eyes turn inside out, turning black, tears flowing out of their eyes. They start to dissolve, a deadly oder fuming off of them. The scent fills my nostrils and I want to puke even more. "holy-shit-" I stutter out.

The scent reaches my throat, stinging every part of my body and I can't contain myself. I pull myself to the side of the road, puking my guts out. The feeling is one of the best but worst ever.

My throat stings, and the load just keeps coming out. My eyes squeezing shut as I couldn't help myself any longer. Tears appeared from the corners of my eyes.

Finally, the puking comes to a stop. Spit drooling from my mouth. Puke was scattered all over the grass. I cringe looking at it, groaning as I get up.

"Jesus Eli," Bianca says, helping me up. Her hands were cold. "You totally beat the shit of that thing." She jokes softly. I felt like hell and looked like hell. I could use for a nap now.

"Let's go.." I croak out. The stinging in my throat is still in effect.

She nods briefly, not questioning and helps me into the car.

I walked past Jackson, who was staring at me like an idiot. He stops in front of me. "Zen's in the car." He says.

I look up at him. I don't like the way he says his name. "What about it?" His eyebrows furrow at me. "Nothing, I didn't think he'd want to go."

I tilt my head at him, shaking my head. "I'm not letting him leave my side. If you have a problem with it, so help me god--" "I don't," Jackson raises his voice.

"He needs you, you need him. I get it." He stares longingly at me.

"I get it." He repeats.