Lies, Lies, Lies

Dorothy

We raced to find the others.

Sprinting past the man that was still passed out, the one that I may or may not have thrown across the wall. Sharp panes of glass were scattered throughout the floor, cracking into millions of more pieces as we walked over them, noises erupting from the high pressure.

"Back to the HQ, right?" Maya asks.

I simply nod.

-

We arrived at the HQ, all of us hopping out of the car, closing it behind us.

"Where is Crystal?" I asked Will and Hazel, who were the first people we spotted in security.

"I'm not sure? She's probably still in her cabin. Why?" Hazel asks.

"Miss Luna is not the girl we know." Maya blurts out.

Will spins around, a bunch of papers in his hands as he raised his eyebrows at us. "What type of drug are you on?!"

Kira opens her mouth. "Drug-"

"WILL. Enough!" Hazel snaps, lightly hitting Will with one of the papers she held in her hand.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring everything that has happened in the past 30 seconds. "Whatever. The others and I went to a witch pharmacy, and looked at what we found." I say, handing the file papers of the Zikotryan over to Hazel.

She stared at it, expressionless for a second before looking back over me, still confused. "We already knew all of this stuff? What's this have to do with Luna?" She asks.

I wanted to cry at her stupidity as I snatched the papers back and pointed to the company's product name at the very end of the page. "Zikotryan is produced by the company HART BLAKE POINT. Hart is Luna's last name? Who here in this town has the last name of Hart?" I explain to her.

Hazel furrows her eyebrows at me, taking the paper back in her hand. Will looked over her shoulder to read for himself. "Shit, you're right." He says.

"This can't be real." Hazel complains, shaking her head.

I tilt my head at her. "How can it be fake? It's literally in the file that is only allowed for workers and such. They wouldn't make this stuff up." I tell her.

She was still suspicious about it, as she just scanned the rest of the page. She just didn't want to admit I was right, classic.

"I still don't think that's the case." Hazel confesses, crossing her arms.

I gasp, my mouth wide open, as I peek a stare at the others who were just shaking their heads. "If you disagree, why don't we just ask Luna and Crystal themselves?" Ashley suggests.

Will nods his head in agreement.

-

We all stormed over to the girls cabin, knocking on the door only for Madeline to open it. "What the hell guys? What is this party?"

"We need to speak to Luna and Crystal. Like, now." Hazel says.

Madeline eyes widened, putting a hand on her hip. "Why?"

"I guess Luna is fake?" Will questions, clearly not confident with his statement.

Madeline shrugs, plopping a piece of gum in her mouth, before letting us in. We all scanned around for them.

"What is the meaning of this?" Crystal questions, startled.

"FRAUD!" Will screams at Luna, who was sitting down on the bed.

"Will!" Hazel smacks him, harder this time.

"What is Will talking about?" Crystal questions more.

"Hold your breath missy. Take a look at the receipts." I snap, handing the proof over to Crystal. "Your girlfriend is fake. Did you know that she owns the Zikotryan company? Hart Point Blake." I say to her, arms crossed.

Crystal and Luna looked for themselves, tracing their eyes across the page before looking up at the group of us, unamused. "Guys. I've never heard of that company in my life."

"That's something a fraud would say." Will says, pointing his index finger to the sky.

Crystal rolled her eyes as she handed the papers back to me, shaking her head. "Luna has no idea what you guys are talking about. Just proves you're all crazy."

I shake my head desperately. "Wrong! The files don't lie. What's wrong with you? It would add up because you did try to kill Bianca months ago. Both you and Crystal were in on the pill! Crystal you literally own the mental facilities." I explain to them.

Crystal doesn't say anything, she just stares at me like I'm crazy. "Those are all lies. Stop assuming things. Hell, I thought you out of all people would understand." Crystal narrowed her eyes at me.

"They're not!"

"Are too!"

"ENOUGH!" Luna finally says.

We all jumped, startled by her sudden demand. "You're all being so crazy. I'm not the only Hart in the bloodline. Xavier? The man that is now the reason for all of our problems? Perhaps, he owns this hell of a company and is just somehow framing me for it." She spills out.

I bat my eyes to Luna, all of us did as she explained to us that we're all dumbfounded.

"SEE!" Hazel exclaims.

"You guys are so obsessed with making Luna the bad guy. It's absurd."

Luna pops her lips out, nodding eagerly. "Mhm,"

"Who is this Xavier man?" Kira curiously asks.

Ashley turns to her. "She is Luna's crazy brother that is now after all of us, not just her. Guess we're paying respects."

Kira sighs, slumping down onto one of the beds. "Us witches never get a break."

"What do you expect--"

Suddenly screams erupted from outside. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" They screamed.

We all became alarmed, bolting out the front to join in on the chaos.

I raced out, greeting back into the cold outside, with the sun shining out. Though what I saw--what we all saw next was really "sun shining"

Instead, we saw a girl getting levitated to death, turning red.

I scanned the area, trying to find who they were doing this to.

Then I saw it, the man of all of our nightmares.

Xavier.