Missing People Report

Crystal

The next day, everyone had recovered from their hangover, and things were back to normal at the Masquerade Striders HQ, at least I thought.

I woke up at my normal time, 8 am to catch up on some work around the HQ that needed to be solved. Usually it was helping a vampire or werewolf out with their training, but today Luna and I were dealing with something bigger.

"CRYSTAL, LUNA, Get up!" I hear Hazel scream.

Not being able to move, or even focus, I then hear Hazel scream, "Aberto!" Gushing the door open with rapid air.

I almost flew off the bed, with Luna tumbling onto me too, but managed to hold myself up.

"Damnit Hazel what is it?"

Hazel soon comes tumbling in with William and Madeline by her side.

"Bring the whole headquarters, why don't you?!" Luna erupts.

As Luna is about to walk into the bathroom, Madeline stops her. "Might wanna stop to listen, Hart."

She groans, before coming to terms with what Hazel has to say.

Hazel clears her throat, the look on her face not amusing. "The three of us were going through the morning papers, when we got three missing people forms."

That sentence was enough to slap the tiredness out of Luna and I. "Missing people forms? Those never get filled out."

"Yeah, well, take a look at all of them. The way they were filled out was all mysteriously related the same way." She states, pulling out three papers, setting them on the bed for Luna and I to see.

Scanning the page, we read out the following:

"Name: Ivy Collins

Age: 16

Last seen: Cafeteria dining hall with Kai Andrews and Jasmine Harm

Species: Witch"

Another one said:

"Name: Kai Andrews

Age: 16

Last seen: Cafeteria dining hall with Ivy Collins and Jasmine Harm

Species: Witch

Name: Jasmine Harm

Age: 16

Last seen: Cafeteria dining hall with Ivy Collins and Kai Andrews

Species: Witch"

The two of us glare at it, reading the writing.

"What the hell," I hear Luna say under her breath.

"Did you guys check cameras? When were these filled out?"

"They must've been filled out this morning if we checked the box last night." Madeline explains.

I turn to Hazel, who had the papers back in her hands. "What's weird is that all of them are witches. Consequence or not, I'm sure their species has something to do with their missing."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My people were disappearing by the second and I had no idea where they were, and how they were disappearing.

"What did you guys see when you checked cameras?" I question them.

My heart was racing at this point. The fear of my family, the people I raised to be the best that they can are disappearing with no sight.

Hazel picked up with the vibe in the room, scanning everyones worried faces.