Rain(F)

(A/N) In dedication to MikotoHoshizora2003 since she's EveSou deprived like me as well as being the first person to talk to me an d generally be kind to me on Wattpad! I truly appreciate you, so now enjoy!
×
×
...

Sou was meeting up with his friend, Wolpis, for lunch. He quickly got up and looked outside.

'It doesn't seem so bad outside. The sun is shining so I might as well bring my hoodie' He thought to himself, as he grabbed his hoodie off the coat rack.

He quickly poured in his cat's food, who was meowing impatiently.

"Alright, relax will you?" Sou laughed, moving away from his cat's food bowl so that it could eat.

"Alright I'll see you later!"

The brunette waved his cat goodbye and rushed to meet Wolpis.

He was going through his messages on his phone when he was tackled by a hug.

"AHA! GOT YOU." A teal-haired boy yelled, smiling brightly at Sou.

"E-eh? Ah, Wolpis-Kun! You should've told me you were looking for me. O-otherwise I would've sent you my location." Sou stuttered as his friend let go of him.
"No need for that. 'Sides, it's much more fun to scout you from the crowd." Wolpis said reassuringly.

The two males walked as they talked about different things like video games, music, and all sorts of things.

The two of them reached the restaurant as they went inside.

Sou was in awe. The restaurant was a somewhat traditional styled place, with dark red walls, painted with smaller flowers.The borders of the walls were a dark brown which gave the place a warmer feeling. Above them were lanterns, all of them in different patterns and shapes.

Sou snapped out of his thoughts when he saw his friend waving at a table by the window. He quickly walked over to his friend as the two continued to talk about whatever they found interesting.

A fairly tall woman came up to them, her black hair in a bun, held together by chop sticks.

"Are you two gentleman ready to order?" she asked, her notepad in hand, ready to jot down their order.
Wolpis ordered a bowl of ramen, while Sou ordered some sushi.

Wolpis was talking about many things at once, while Sou looked outside at the bustling city and started to daydream.

A few minutes later, Sou snapped out as he saw his teal-haired friend snapping at his face. "Eh? Hey, Sou-Kun!", Wolpis asked, as he continued to snap at his friends face.

"Eh? O-oh sorry Wolpis." He moved Wolpis' snapping hands out of his face, as he made sure he was fully aware he was back into reality.
"That's alright, but the food's ready." Wolpis said as Sou looked down and sure enough his sushi was there in front of him.

The two of them talked. Well mostly Wolpis, as Sou just listened to his friend, amused.

After the two were done, the quickly thanked the restaurant checkout once again as they walked outside.

"Well are you sure you don't want me to come along with you?" Wolpis asked as he titled his head towards his friend.
"Ah no need. I-I can get there on my own." He smiled reassuringly at his teal-haired friend.

"If you say so. Well, see you again soon, Sou-Kun!" as Wolpis ran the opposite direction as Sou watched him run off.

Sou quickly sighed as he made his way towards his home.
All of a sudden, A raindrop fell on his nose as he looked up and saw that it was raining.