Pahina 32

PAHINA 32

***

Red. I see pure red. He can't take it. He want to rip that bastard's head. He wants to punch that bastard for touching his baby.

He wants to torture him for dancing with her.

"Sir, do you want to dance?" I shivered with pure disgust as she batted her fake lashes at me.

They call this slut a teacher? Tss.

This bitch has been attempting to caught my attention all night. If this wasn't the perfect sit to see my baby through her table I wouldn't bear her slutty flirting.

All I wanna do is punch her.

"No." I answered coldly trying to control my temper.

My fist curled tightly as they started slow dancing on the dance floor. The bastard incircled his dirty hand in my baby's hips as they started moving slowly.

I want to kill that kid.

"Sir, are you enjoying the night? May kailangan pa bo kayo? Food? Drinks?"

Nilingon ko ang principal sa tabi ko at umiling.

"I'm okay, no need."

Tumango ito at ibinaling ulit ang atensyon sa mga Ivanov's who is just sitting beside him. I can't help but smirked of their hospitality towards me.

They're treating me like royalty. Damn, fake people. They only want another donation from me. If it wasn't for my baby, I wouldn't even attend this stupid event. I should've imprisoned my baby., in my bed.

Damn, I can't wait to devour her body.

And fuck! I'm having a boner already just thinking about my plan for this night. I'll sip those dripping juices inside her.

I licked my lips as I continued staring lustfully at a goddess in red gown. Damn you gown! Stop making her look sexy!

”..oh, Blue Maniago po ang pangalan niya sir. Napakabait po ng batang 'yan." Auntie niya lang po yung nag-aalaga sa batang 'yan. Bakit niyo po natanong ma'am, sir?.."

I frowned when I heard the Principal and the Ivanov's conversation. They're talking about my baby? Why? Are they up to something?

Nilingon ko sila and I can't help but evaluate the Ivanov's expressions.

Their eyes are focus on Blue, like they're longing for her.

Mahigpit ang pagkakahawak nila sa isa't-isa. And I started to noticed the tears that started flowing in Mrs. Ivanov's eyes.

I know their family. They're a very powerful family in Russia. They have business around the world. I wonder what's their purpose here. But I heard, they sponsored everything for this event. They let them used their luxurious hotel for this event.

"Maurice, it's her." said the lady to her husband.

Who are they?

***

"Greene, ang putla mo. Are you okay?" nagtataka kong tanong sa kanya.

Kanina pa kami nagsasayaw ni Greene at pansin ko ang panginginig ng buong katawan niya, not to mention his pale face. Para siyang nakakakita ng multo.

"K-Kasi.. kanina pa ako pinandidilatan ni M-Mr. Marquez. P-Para niya kasi akong kakainin ng buhay." nagkautal-utal niyang sabi.

Bumuntong hininga ako at nilingon ang maiinit na titig ni Ales. Tama si Greene.