Pahina 27

PAHINA 27

***

"Mahal din kita, tanda."

Wh-What?  She loves me? Is she real? Is this a fucking dream? Am I dreaming? Well, better not wake up if it is.

I look at her, securing that I heard was right. She said she loves me, right? I felt my heart beating so fast that it'll burst anytime soon.

This feeling.

This happiness.

She nodded, biting her lip. Confirming that what she said is true.

It's real.

Fuck yes!

I can't help but grinned so wide that my mouth will ripped. Her words sare still echoing in my mind. Oh, lord...why did I get so lucky?

Is she saying that's she's mine now? She loves me? Blue loves me?

"Oh god, Blue. I'm fucking happy right now." I said running out of breath. What's more is I want to tear up in happiness right now.

I just found myself seeking for a kiss. I gave her a passionate kiss that she'll never forget. I wanna glue her lips into mine forever.

Oh, how much I love this girl. Siya lang ang unang babaeng nagpabaliw sa'kin ng ganito. I never thought na magiging seryoso ako sa isang relasyon. I don't know if I'll turn insane if we part away.

I admit, I'm a little obsess with her too.

I just found myself promising to never let her go. Hell will freeze before she'll be taken away from me.

Now, she's asleep soundly in my arm. Kanina pa ako nakangiti na parang baliw– or maybe I am crazy. This happiness feeling is not calming down. Gusto kong magsisigaw sa saya. How I wanna shout proudly how I love her.

I stared at her angelic face. Bakit ang ganda pa rin niya kahit natutulog? She  still looks like a goddess when she's sleeping. I'm a lucky bastard, huh? I guess I'm a good boy for God to gave me his angel.

I chuckled when she groaned a little when I kissed my baby's lips softly, still being careful not to wake her.

I chuckled as she frowned. I caress her cheeks lightly and kissed her again.

"I love you so much, baby. I'll never gonna let you go. You're all mine." I whispered against her lips.

Damn, bahala na kung magalit siya na nagising ko siya. I wanna make out with her right now. Damn this urge.

I kissed her again. And again, and again.

"Nooo, stop kissing me." she grunted.

Oh no, baby. Not gonna happen.

She open her eyes and frowned at me. Uh, oh... nagalit ko yata. Naglalambing lang naman ako. It's been a long time since I kissed those precious lips.

"I'm sorry, baby. Go back to sleep. I love you baby." I whisper.

I cupped her cheeks and kiss her lips again. Fuck it, I can't stop kissing her.

"Tanda naman eh, kainis." inirapan niya ako at tumalikod ng higa sa akin.

Nagpanic ako kaagad. Damn! What have I you done? Now, your baby's mad at you. Do something!