{19}

3rd POV:

"honey...?" Mrs.Topaz says as she opens the door to her daughters room.

"l-leave me alone mom" Toni whimpered.

Toni was cuddling into her tear stained pillow. She was wearing one of Cheryl's hoodies, she hasn't left her room since that night and refused to even look at her father.

"do you wanna talk about it?" Mrs.Topaz asked only causing Toni to start crying more.

Toni just shakes her head no.

"your father wants to talk to you..if you're okay with it" Mrs.Topaz sighed.

"he can go fuck himself" She snarled.

"Antoinette i understand your hurting right now but that's no way to speak about your father" Mrs.Topaz says causing Toni to scoff.

"good to know who's side you're on" Toni scoffed.

"i'm not on anyone's side T" Her mother says even though she knew that her daughter has the right to be mad at her husband.

"leave please..." Toni says starting to tear up again.

"Antoinette-" Mrs.Topaz was interrupted.

"mom just go i can stay with her" Chuck says from the door.

Mrs.Topaz nods and gives Toni a kiss on the forehead before leaving her daughter in her room with her brother.

"hey Tones" He says before getting in her bed and pulling her into his chest, Toni didn't protest she just cried in his chest.

"it's going to be okay.." Chuck says softly while rubbing her back.

Chuck tried seeing this situation from both sides, he is mostly pissed at his dad for insulting his friends for no reason, but that didn't give Cheryl the right to say that to Toni. He knew it was just because Cheryl was mad and needed to breathe but that doesn't mean he isn't angry at her for breaking his little sisters heart. He's going to need to have a chat with her, but right now he needs to stay with Toni.

*

"hey bitch who the fuck do you think you are? huh?! i don't give two shits if your cousin is my girlfriend i'll still kick your ginger ass!" Veronica yelled in the middle of the park, gaining attention from other people.

"Veronica-" Betty was interrupted.

"no! Toni didn't even do anything, that was her shitty dad! but guess what maybe he was right after all! you're nothing but a crappy teenage girl who uses her for money and sex!" Veronica yells at Cheryl who seems unphased, which pissed Veronica off even more.

"are you done?" Cheryl asks the girl.

"i'll be done with you in a sec-" Veronica said about to fight the girl when Betty got in front of  her and dragged her to the break room, Cheryl following them.

" i don't know what the hell has gotten into you Ronnie but you need to snap the fuck out of it. What happened with Cheryl and Toni is between them, you have no place to come in during our shift and cause a scene like that! Listen i love you Veronica but just because you're with me doesn't give you a pass to talk to my cousin like that! got it?" Betty said with a firm voice.

"yeah got it" Veronica said hesitantly.

"good" Betty says still pissed off.

"now i have to go back to work" She adds before walking out the room.

"Cheryl-"

"save it" Cheryl interrupts.

"i understand that you're upset Veronica and you have every right to be..but if you think for a goddamn second that coming here and yelling at me like i'm a piece of shit is going to somehow show me that i don't deserve someone like her then guess what Veronica news flash i already fucking know so please get off my damn back" Cheryl says with watery eyes, a tear fell but she quickly wiped it off.