{3}

Toni's POV:

Summer vacation finally! Me and my friends got tickets to Universal for a week. Me and my brother chuck are new to Orlando. We moved here at the end of last summer.

My Mom and Dad are CEO's of famous record label and relocated to Florida so obviously we had to come as well. I was hesitant at first but once we got settled in and met Ronnie and Fangs it got better.

I'd say that we are pretty popular in our school considering that we have well known parents and we have lots of money. But i don't like having a crazy amount of friends like my brother. I've always been a pretty kept person and picky with who i trust.

At my last school there was a lot of drama and talk about me being a slut but honestly it's not true. I've only ever been in one relationship and he broke it off after he took my virginity. I've had trust issues ever since.

I know i can trust my family and friends though. My mom is an amazing and talented woman, she has really helped me through tough times such as coming out as bi and finding my passion in modeling and photography. My dad wasn't very fond of having a gay kid but i know he's really trying hard to learn now.

My brother chuck was the first to know and stood by my side the whole time. Chucks two years older than me and a really good football player. He is one of the best high school players in the country.

I live in a pretty big house in a gated community, we were always taught to be grateful for everything and not to take anything for granted. My mom and dad grew up in a really bad part of L.A. when they were younger, they met in high school and started dating. During college my dad dropped out and started his own record label while my mom stayed and studied law. Now they are super successful partners at a famous label that signed many well known artist such as, Billie Eilish, Harry styles , Ariana grande and many more.

Back to this summer though, Me and my friends have been planning to go to this theme park for a couple of months now and today is finally the day. I put on a white crop top and threw an old grey unbuttoned yankee baseball jersey over it. I put on some black baggy jeans and my white and black jordan 1's. I did my hair and makeup then decided to check if Chuck was ready.

"ready?" i asked walking into his room.

"yea let's go" he smiled. Chuck was wearing white high top air force ones with beige cargo pants and a black graphic tee.

"MOM DAD WE ARE LEAVING CYA TONIGHT!" Chuck yelled before we exited the house and jumped into his tesla.

"Ronnie said that they're all at Josies place so we'll pick them up there" i told him before we pulled out of the drive way.

"So it's going to be your first time at a theme park you excited?" He asked.

"yeah actually, i'm pretty nervous but i'll survive" i said confidently.

"yeah we'll see about that" he joked pulling into Josies drive way.

Everyone got in the car and we started making our to the theme park.

"i'm so excited! i hope i find a cute boy there" Josie days dreamed.

"then chances of you finding a boy and him actually liking your personality is slim to none" Ronnie teased earning a couple of 'oohs' from sweetpea and fangs.

"at least i can handle commitment" Josie fired back.

"hey! i'm not good at commitment either so that one hurt" i jumped in.

"bitch that's why yo cootchie stank i can smell her from the other side of this car" Ronnie said to Josie.

"bitch your hairs nappy as hell" Josie said making chuck snort.