{2}

Cheryl's POV:

its 9 in the morning right now and i'm starting to get bored.

"okayyy welcome to the rip ride rock it, please make sure you pull the seatbelt till you hear a click then bring the handles down to your own comfort" Betty said through the microphone while me and Kevin are pulling on the handlebars to check if they are all good.

I give a thumbs up to betty and she starts the ride. once the carts leave i walk over to them.

"i forgot how boring it can get after a while" Kevin sighed.

"is there like a big nail or something around here?" i smirked.

"no cheryl not again last time you did this you about gave that old woman a heart attack" betty said.

"i'll do it on someone younger this year! please!" i begged.

"fine" she said handing me one of the big nails she found.

"yes!" i said taking the nail and slipping it in my pocket then going over to the carts to help the people out.

"alright come on" Kevin said to the people waiting behind the small gates to get in the seats.

i saw two young girls around the age of 13 and decided i would play the prank on them. i walked over and pretended to be confused at the handle bars.

"what is it?" the young girl asked with a attitude.

"that's weird...your handle bars aren't clicking right" i said acting as if i had a clue of how these work.

"oh my god" she rolled her eyes.

just then i dropped the nail in front of her and right when she looked at it the ride started moving.

"aaaaaah! help me! i'm going to die!" she screamed scared for her life and gripping onto the handle bar.

i turned around to see Kevin and Betty laughing.

"see told ya" i giggled while high-fiving Kevin.

when the girl came back around a minute later she looked terrified and once she made eye contact with me she stormed up to us with her friend.

"what the fuck is your problem?!" she screamed.

"get out of my face sweetheart it was just a little prank you're fine" i said sweetly.

"i'm going to let my mom know about this" she scoffed confidently.

"oh yeah! About your mom, please tell her that she was great last night and we should do it again sometime" i winked causing her to gasp and walk away angry.

"oh my goodness" Betty laughed before getting back to work.

Lunch break

we went to the food court and met up with JJ and Archie.

"so Archie has a crush on a girl he saw" Jason said while we sat down at a table to eat.

"dude what the hell!" Archie said smacking Jason on the head.

"ooh elaborate" Kevin said.

"her names Josie McCoy" he winked.

"ugh" Archie said covering his blushing cheeks with his hands.

"look at that you might actually get laid!" i joked punching his shoulder.

"bitch" he mumbled.

"anyways Josie was here with a group of friends and it's their first time so me and Archie are going to give them a tour after break" Jason smiled.