{6}

Toni's POV:

Me and Chuck just got in my black lamborghini urus and started heading to Ronnie and Fangs  house, i wanted to drive today because i know Chuck would take the long way there.

We got to their house and instead of waiting outside like we usually do, i ran up to the door and started knocking loudly. Ronnie open the door not even dressed.

"Ronnie what the hell?! get ready!" I said annoyed.

"Relax T we're still waiting for Josie and Sweets anyways" She said tiredly then closed the front door after Me and Chuck stepped in the house.

"i'll be back in 10" she yawned before heading back upstairs.

Fangs walked downstairs 5 minutes later, he was wearing dark blue skater jeans with a plain white t-shirt, a black flannel and black high top vans.

"why are you guys here so early?" He asked.

"Just wanna be able to make the short lines" I said as an excuse.

"but don't we have fast passes?" Fangs asked skeptically.

"w-well y-yeah we do but i j-just thought the less people the better"

"mhm okay well ima grab something to eat" Fangs said pointing to the kitchen before walking away.

"Nice save Tiny" Chuck joked.

"shut up" i rolled my eyes.

After 30 minutes everyone was there and ready to go, we all got in my car and started making our way to the park.

"My mom was asking me about birth control yesterday" Josie groaned.

"oh yeah? how did that conversation start?" i asked amused.

"Well i told her about how cute our tour guide was yesterday and she said something about her not wanting me to get pregnant so i don't end up like my deadbeat aunt which is pretty harsh now that i think about it" Josie explained.

"are you even on the pill?" Veronica asked.

"No i'm not digesting that poison" Josie complained.

"Well you use condoms right?" Chuck asked.

"No i don't want any kind of plastic in her" Josie said referring to her lady parts.

"so you don't use protection at all" Sweetpea concluded.

"yup!" she smiled proudly.

"oh well if you ever get pregnant you can use the method my mom used when she got pregnant with chuck" I laughed.

"what's that?"

"you grab a hanger and you just shove it up there" I said with a smirk.

"AAAH NO" Josie yelled in discomfort.

"yup Chucks a miracle baby" i said patting his shoulder in comfort.

"i can still see it trying to grab me..." he acted.

"please..can we please change the subject" Fangs said cringing.

"we're here anyways" i said before parking the car.

"y'know just because you were a miracle baby doesn't make me think of you any less chucky" V teased.

"stop calling me that!" Chuck groaned.

"what're you going to do? throw a football at me?" V joked, no one laughing at her joke but her.

"tough crowd..." she mumbled.