{17}

Saturday
3rd POV:

it was finally the next day which means tonight the groups brilliant plan of breaking into the park around midnight would fall into action in a couple of hours.

Cheryl woke up today extra excited, this is something that her friend group does every summer at least once, and it's always the highlight of their summer. She's glad she can share it with her new friends and amazing girlfriend.

The group had successfully snuck into the park without surprisingly ever getting caught. One time they almost did when FP came back to grab his bag, lucky for them FP is heavy footed so they heard him from a mile away giving them enough time to run.

Cheryl and her friends are currently at pops enjoying their lunch break and chatting about how tonight would be the best night of the summer.

"i hope it's okay with you guys but i invited Kayla" Archie blushed.

"of course it's okay Arch, she's chill" Cheryl shrugs, Archie responding with a smile.

"Jason did you figure out how to turn the cameras off? or do we have to avoid them like last time" Kevin asks rolling his eyes.

Usually Jason knew how to turn them off but last year they got a new system and when they got there he had no clue how to shut them off so they had to be very cautious where they went.

"i figured it out, we should be good" Jason nodded.

"i'm definitely riding the hulk at least six times tonight" Betty smiled as she threw a fry in her mouth.

"you think Ronnie can handle that? she threw up the first time" Kevin laughs.

"then Cheryl is just going to have to ride it with me" Betty shrugs causing Cheryl's head to shoot up, she wasn't really listening to the conversation, she zoned out.

"huh? what about Cheryl?" She asks.

"you're going on the hulk with me, right?"

"why of course cousin it's a tradition!" Cheryl smiles.

"so..a little birdie told me that you and fangs hooked up yesterday kev, care to explain?" Betty teases.

"you're a cunt Cheryl Blossom" Kevin snarled instantly knowing who the 'little birdie' was.

"there's nothing to explain, we're just hookup buddys" Kevin adds with a shrug.

"oh come on you cannot possibly believe that bro" Archie chuckles.

"what am i supposed to believe then? that's what he told me"

"from what i've heard, he doesn't shut up about you sometimes" Cheryl says.

"oh yeah? where'd you hear it from? your rich girlfriend?" Kevin teases.

"my very wealthy girlfriend did inform me yes" Cheryl responds.

"should i take him out?" Kevin asks with a bit more confidence.

"yes! that's what i like to hear! take charge Keller" Archie says proudly.

"then it's decided i will be asking Franklin lodge out tonight" Kevin smiles.

"franklin? like the turtle?" Reggie asks coming back from grabbing his milkshake and pulling a chair and sitting at the end of the booth.

"exactly like the turtle REGINALD" Cheryl laughs.

"hmm you're lucky you're hot red" Reggie groans, he doesn't like his real name.