{16}

1 month later
3rd POV:

Cheryl and Toni have been dating ever since that night. So far they've been going on multiple adventures around town, having late night meals and deep talks at their favorite booth in pops, going to escape rooms with Beronica, running around downtown at night, and hanging out with they're now big family of friends.

Cheryl and Archie are going to be dropping their song 'the best part' in a couple of days. Archie and Kayla officially started dating a week ago, Kayla has really warmed up to the group.

Betty and Ronnie started dating a couples days after Cheryl and Toni made it official. Cheryl and Ronnie got really close as friends and so did Betty and Toni.

"okay what are two normal things that are weird once you do them back to back?" Kevin asks the girls and Jason, he was reading a tweet he found. They were all in Cheryl's room because it was Saturday and didn't have work.

Kevin was sitting on one of Cheryl's beanbags, Jason was laying on the ground with his phone held over his head, Betty was sitting against one of Cheryl's walls with Ronnies legs over hers and also sitting against a wall. Josie was laying on Cher's bed on her stomach scrolling through her instagram, Cheryl was sitting against the head board of her head with Toni laying in between her legs and her head on Cheryl's chest as they both watched a youtube video.

"uh brushing your teeth then drinking orange juice" Jason says.

"weak!" Cheryl teases causing Jason to sit up a bit from the ground to make eye contact and flip her off.

"anal then oral" Ronnie shrugs earning a smack in on the head by Betty.

"what! it's true" Ronnie says rubbing her head.

"reading a documentary about the holocaust then wanking off" Toni laughs earning a high five from Cheryl.

"waking up in the middle of the night and then playing the drums" Josie says, Kevin nodding his head in approval.

"how about...snorting a line of coke then fucking a goat?" Cheryl says causing everyone to laugh and make disgusted faces.

"okay okay i don't need anymore!" Kevin yells before anyone can say another.

"glad to be of assistance Keller" Ronnie jokes.

"oh i forgot to ask but are y'all busy tomorrow around midnight?" Cheryl asks the group.

"other than trying to get some sleep? no" Josie replies.

"great! we're sneaking into the park" Cheryl says with a smirk that obviously didn't mean anything good.

"what! what if we get caught?" Toni asked sincerely concerned.

"chill tiny we've snuck into that place more times than you can imagine" Jason replies.

"i told you to stop calling me that you albino orangutan!" Toni says sitting up so that she wasn't cuddling against Cheryl anymore.

"what're you going to do? you can't even reach the top shelf" Jason scoffed.

"at least i don't look like if Ed sheeran did meth and is now off his support group and eats pigeon shit" Toni fired back causing Betty and Kevin's hand to fly to there mouths to cover their laughter.