{9}

(those are Cheryl's tattoos in the photo above ^^^)
3rd POV:

The group was talking and trying to decide on which ride to go on first. It was either the hulk or the transformer ride.

"all i'm saying is that we are literally in front of the transformer ride" Jason spoke.

"yeah well since it's early in the morning the hulks line won't be long, later it will be" Ronnie fired back.

"don't we have fast passes though?" Sweetpea asked them confusion on his face.

"yeah but that ride doesn't accept fast passes" Cheryl answers his question.

"how about we vote?" Jason suggested.

"how about you suck my cock because i'm going on that ride and i'm going now" Ronnie said before grabbing a blushing Betty's hand and dragging her to the big green rollercoaster.

"Well so much for being fair" Jason muttered.

"What the hell your idea was so much better i can't believe her attitude right now. I'm sorry for her behavior JJ" Josie said linking their arms trying to pursue the boy.

"uh thanks Josie" Jason says not very comfortable with anyone but his sister calling him that but also being oblivious of her flirting.

Behind Jason and Josie, who were following Betty and V, was Sweetpea and Kevin talking about the university's they were planning on attending to, turns out they both wanted to go to NYU.

"How many tattoos do you have?" Fangs asked Cheryl who was walking beside him.

"i honestly lost count" Cheryl chuckled.

"oh ok which one do you regret most?" Fangs asked causing her to laugh.

"i don't regret any of them yet" Cheryl replied.

"ok which one hurt the most?" Fangs asked her.

"probably this one" Cheryl said pulling her bottom lip to show the tattoo on it saying
'fuck <3'.

"you're so cool" Fangs said in awe.

"thank you, i actually drew all of these" Cheryl said.

"wait you tattooed yourself?!"Fangs asked surprise.

"well kinda, all the small ones i did by myself but the big ones i had someone else do it because of the pain obviously" Cheryl explained.

"you think i could get one?" Fangs asked.

"hell yeah! what are you thinking of doing?" Cheryl asked him.

"im thinking a serpent down my whole side" Fangs said showing her his side.

"yeah i get a sketch down and get back to you on that" Cheryl smiled to the excited boy.

"Chuck you don't have to protect me, i'll be fine" Toni complained while Chuck has his arms protectively around her shoulders walking behind Cher and Fangs.

"Obviously not" Chuck replied dryly.

"Dude i said i'm fine" Toni said pushing his arm off her shoulders.

"sorry T i'm just worried is all" Chuck replied.

"It's okay Chuck i understand..thank you for trying to protect me" Toni smiled side hugging him while walking into the line for the ride.

"Fucking finally! it doesn't take that long to get to a ride" Veronica complained as the group approached them.

"sorry Veronica i was helping a family take their photos" Archie said finally catching up to us.