{13}

this took me 4 hours please vote and comment, i like reading them.

3rd POV:

It was around 5:30 and Cheryl, Kevin, Betty and Jason just got back from work. Once they entered the small apartment Cheryl zoned everyone out and headed straight to the shower to clean the irritating day off her.

She was already in a semi-upset mood because of Valeries terribly timed interruption and an interaction she had with a tourist before finishing her shift. The man wouldn't stop harassing her and asking for her phone number, after her telling this man no multiple times and him not listening she had to get Jason to throw him out.

All she wanted now was to forget the hours before and focus on her date with the gorgeous girl she's grown a liking to.

Cheryl finished her shower around 5:50 and went to her room to change. She decided to wear something casual so she threw on a cropped black shirt sleeved collared shirt some beige cargo pants and red, white, and black Jordan 1's. She left her red hair down so that they were cascading down her shoulders.

By the time she was finished it was 6:10. She grabbed her belongings and walked out of her room and into the living room, taking a seat next to Kevin on the couch.

"nervous?" He smirked.

"me? nervous? never" She scoffed in return while her leg was bouncing up and down frantically.

Kevin gently placed his hand on her knee stopping her leg from moving.

"relax! you've got nothing to worry about" Kevin reassured.

"that's a bold statement, all i do is worry" Cheryl replied.

"you'll be fine just trust me. You're an amazingly stunning and funny person"

"thanks Kev" She said while running a hand through her hair.

"besides the worst thing that could happen is if she sees another attractive women on the date and ditches you for her then time jump they get happily married and have kids and die together super satisfied as to how their lives turned out while you're left in a studio apartment with a couple of stds and a pet turtle" Kevin said while his eyes were glued to the TV.

"why would i have a pet turtle?" She asked confused.

"his name is Marty and you thought he would distract you from the heart break and responsibilities of being an adult" He shrugged.

"why aren't you questioning the std part?" Kevin added.

"wouldn't put it past me" Cheryl sighed. Just then she felt a vibration from her phone.

(Toni): Cheryl

(Toni): is this casual or formal?

(Cheryl): i've never been to anything 'formal' before so i suggest not wearing anything too extravagant

(Toni): you've never been to a wedding before or something?

(Cheryl): the only wedding i'll ever be attending is ours ;)

(Toni): smooth

(Cheryl): thanks baby

(Toni): I'm not your baby

(Cheryl): you will be.

(Toni): in your dreams

(Cheryl): just wait you'll be mine in no time