Ch 5. Raising The Wrong Boy

I walked up to a large gorgeous building, Aziraphale had decided that I was the more feminine one and should be the Nanny despite the fact I was with certainty much better with plants. I mean if anyone went to my Apartment they would see the perfect plants.' If I didn't love that Angel so damn much I would have shredded him into little fertilizer pieces. How can that Angel control me like this! I'm the fallen-Archangel Lucifer. Satan for my sake!' I thought ranting in my mind as I knocked on the door.

"I understand you need a nanny." I said hiding the irritation in my voice as the door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I was sitting right next to the bed as I watched Warlock crawl into bed. I looked on my heart aching that Warlock wouldn't know who his family really was until much too late. I wished that I could at least tell Aziraphale but I knew the Angel would hate me forever if I did. If he didn't hate me for the Satan part he defiantly would about keeping it a secret for so long.

"Will you sing me a lullaby, nanny?" Warlock asked pulling the covers up to his chin.

"Of course, dear." I said softly." Go to sleep And dream of pain Doom and darkness Blood and brains Sleep so sweet My darling boy You will rule When Earth's destroyed"

"The gardener says that I must be kind and nice to everybody. Even Sister Slug and not ever destroy the Earth." Warlock quoted Aziraphale. I fought a grin at the Angel's words.

"Don't listen to him. Listen to me." I sneered while internally hoping the child would continue to listen to Aziraphale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I walked into hell having removed my disguise at the entrance. I walk past the hords of Demons who bowed as I made my through Hell. I walked up to Beelzebub to notify her of 'Crowley's' progress. I had taken to 'meeting' with the 'lower' Demon so I could get a better read on the report.

"Tell us about your son, Warlock, my Lord." Beelzebub asked excitedly. I gave a short glare at my second in command.

"He's a remarkable child, Beelzebub." I responded nonchalantly. I looked across the room to see all the Demons who had gathered to hear the report on my son.

"But is he evil, my Lord?" Ligur asked curiously stepping up and giving a small bow. I turned my full attention to the Demon.

"Fantastically evil." I said smirking letting a glimpse of my insanity that I had locked away out through my eyes. The room shivered at the sight of my gaze.
"Killed anyone yet, my Lord?" Ligur asked much more hesitantly than before.

Not yet, but there's more to evil than just killing people, isn't that right Ligur?" I asked with a sickly sweet tone reserved for those who angered me as a warning.
"I suppose. But it's fun." Ligur muttered as he backed up paling drastically. I smirked before turning and leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the street in my Crowley persona and boarded a bus. I sat down behind Aziraphale who seemed to have gotten on just before me. I leaned forward noting the smell of the Angel before speaking.

"Have you encountered any problems from the opposition?" I asked my voice barely containing my worry for Aziraphale. The Angel turned his head slightly at my voice.

"They don't suspect a thing." Aziraphale answered back calmly.

"The boy's too normal." I said voicing my fears. I had thought the child would be more hostile. I couldn't even sense the child's Deminotic Aura.