Chapter 8 - History Repeated Itself

'Emily, what the fuck are you doing here?' Hunter shouted at the red-haired girl.

'Really, Hunter?' Emily gasped in horror. I pushed Hunter off and wrapped the blanket properly around me whilst getting up from the bed.

'Emily, get the fuck out of here,' Hunter shouted as he puts his jeans on.

'Why should I? You're fucking cheating on me... with this piece of shit?' She scoffed and pointed towards me.

I could feel myself getting annoyed, Emily Arden was the high school mean, popular girl who craved attention. She found solace in mentally tormenting the introverts like me, I loathed her in high school, and I loathe her still. She crushed my dream of dating Hunter in high school and she ruined it again. History repeated itself.

'Say what you want to me, but don't talk shit about Mal,' Hunter defended me. I ignored them and looked for my dress.

'For your information, I didn't cheat on you, I broke up with you. I left you because you cheated on me, so you can't say shit to me,' Hunter dressed up, 'Now kindly get the fuck out before I have to make you.'

I found my dress and quickly put it on.

'Hunter, baby, listen to me, it was a mistake. I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you so much,' Emily walked up to Hunter and cupped his cheeks.

Hunter ignored her and came to me, 'I'm so sorry about this and about her,' he was referring to Emily ruining our moment.

'Do you want to go out?' He suggested. I would love to take the offer, but I was unsure.

'Can you leave, Mallory, I need to speak with Hunter alone,' Emily walked up to us and looked at me.

'Can you not fucking take a hint. Hunter isn't interested in you, stop fucking embarrassing yourself and get the fuck out,' I yelled at her, I was surprised at myself.

In high school, I would never have the courage to fight back. She was taken aback by my reply, I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the room, my mood was wrecked.

I heard Hunter calling for me, but I ignored him, then I heard Emily's squeaky voice, 'Let that bitch go, you and I can have fun, you know I can pleasure you much better.'

I refused to break down, I immediately sprinted down the stairs and ran outside the house. I breathed in and out taking in the fresh, cool air. I closed my eyes and attempted to calm myself and control my emotions.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes to a concerned voice.

'Mal, sweetie, are you okay?' Allison creased her eyebrows and stroked my hair. I sat up and hugged her which she responded instantly.

'I'm okay, I just want to go home,' I laid my head on her shoulder.

'Of course, we can leave right now. But, please tell me if something happened. Did someone try to hurt you? Was it Hunter or Tyler or anyone else? You know I will break all of their faces, I swear to god,' she released the hug and cupped my face looking dead into my eyes, I felt her face harden.

I gently smiled as tears gathered in my eyes, I wondered what I did to have such a loving, caring, and amazing friend. What would I do without Allison, 'No one did anything, I was about to get railed by Hunter when the school bitch walked in and spoilt it,' I revealed everything.

Allison's eyes widen in shock, 'Fucking Emily?'

I nodded with a repulsive look.

'What the fuck is she doing here? I thought she was in Germany. Did that bitch just cock-block you both?' She exclaimed.

I laughed, 'Yeah she did, right when it was about to happen. Horrible fucking timing, then she started ranting about what a bitch I am.'

'Takes one to know one,' Allison shrugged.

I gasped, 'Not that you're a bitch,' she recorrected quickly.

I giggled, 'Apparently she fucked someone else whilst dating him, he found out and dumped her. Who knew someone would dump the popular girl, glad it was Hunter who did it though.'

'No way, how did I not know this?' Allison scratched her chin.

I shrugged, 'I barely found out,' I grabbed her hand, 'Let's get out of here.'

She chuckled and followed, we both drove home.

I changed into my comfortable pyjamas and jumped into bed extremely exhausted. I closed my eyes and laid on my side waiting for sleep to come. However, I was sexually frustrated, and I needed relief.

I got up and pulled out my handy dandy box from under the bed. I grabbed my vibrator and checked if it was charged. Ironically enough, I got lucky and it was full, so I hopped into bed and turned it on.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as the vibrations coursed through my body, I slowly pressed it down and gasped at the feeling.

My core began throbbing at the euphoric sensation.

Suddenly, I sensed a presence, I felt a pair of strong eyes upon me. I opened my eyes and looked around. I gasped and quickly sat up and turned off the vibrator hiding it under the duvet as I saw the blue glowing orbs in the corner of my room.

All I saw was the glowing orbs floating in the darkness, nothing else. I blinked a few times to ensure I wasn't hallucinating, I wasn't, someone or something was sitting on my swivel chair. I grabbed my blanket and pulled it closer to my body and hugged myself, our eye contact never breaking.

'What do you want?' I whispered. The eyes were there, yet I received no reply.

I slowly removed my hand and waved, I noticed his eyes tracking my movements. Suddenly, the orbs floated up, my eyes widened as I realised that the being stood up.

Then silent footsteps were taken towards me, the being was finally revealed by the shimmering moonlight. That's the creature, Seth, I recalled his name. He stood at the end of my bed and we stared at each other.

I couldn't help, but look at his body, the moonlight glimmering across his skin. I observed his toned abs, perfectly sculpted arms with dark-streaked veins.

My eyes widen once again realising that he didn't have a shirt on. He took a couple more steps towards the centre and he was literally parallel to me. He hunched over and placed his hands on my bed, I saw his muscles flex gracefully.

'Why are you h-here?' I muttered. He tilted his head towards the left, then a little smirk formed on his lips.