20. He's On Tour

You couldn't sleep. It was 4am and you hadn't slept a wink. Emilia was constantly kicking you right in the ribs super hard. You were sitting straight with your legs crossed rubbing your belly to try and get Emilia to move from the ribs and kick your stomach but it didn't work. You knew Harry was in LA and working the time difference it would be 8pm but they had a night off tonight so you decided to text him.

You: Hi babe, are you busy? Xx
Harry: No, I'm lying on my bed in our hotel. Whats wrong? It's 4am, why aren't you sleeping? Xx
You: Emilia's found out where my ribs are and thinks it's funny to kick them really hard. Haven't slept at all xx
Harry: Are you up for FaceTime? Xx
You: Let me get my MacBook. I'll call in 5 minutes xx

You walked downstairs to grab your MacBook from the office and walked back up to bed. Opening the MacBook you rang Harry and he answered instantly.

"Hi babe. How are you feeling?" He asked looking guilty.

"Like shit. God it's painful. She's been doing it for 5 hours with breaks in between obviously but just as I get to sleep she starts again so I've had maybe 4 minutes sleep," you said rubbing your eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't be there," he whispered. You felt really emotional.

"It's not your fault. Please Emilia stop," you whispered rubbing your bump.

"Only 2 weeks left babe." You nodded and smiled sadly into the camera.

"God she's going to be a footballer I swear," you said and Harry laughed.

"Lie down on your side and just relax ok? I'm going to try something," you done as Harry told you and before you knew it. He was singing to you both.

Once in a Lifetime it's just right we made no mistakes
Not even a landslide or riptide
Could take it all away

Somehow it feels like nothing has changed
Right now my heart is beating the same
Out loud someone's calling my name

It sounds like you
When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side.

Once in a lifetime its just right
That we are always safe

Not even the bad guys in the dark night
Could take it all away

Somehow it feels like nothing has changed
Right now my heart is beating the same

And that's all you heard before you had fallen asleep and Emilia had stopped kicking being relaxed by her daddy's voice. She just missed her daddy. And she wasn't the only one.