6. Twitter Announcement

You had just gotten back from your 12 week scan and everything seemed to be progressing normally. Harry had been constantly talking about announcing the pregnancy and how he wanted to keep it just between your friends and family at the moment. But you were 3 months in. In 6 months you'd be parents. And you wanted everyone to know that.

"Maybe we should announce it now?" You said as Harry was pulling up the driveway.

"Just between us a little bit longer please," he said. You scoffed loudly so he could hear.

"You know if you're ashamed of this baby in any way just tell me because I'm constantly trying to help the fans, that you don't want to keep in the dark, by not keeping things from them but it's you, you don't want to tell them," you said with a frustrating tone to your voice. You got out of the car, grabbed your bag and stomped inside going straight to the room which would soon be the nursery and locking the door. Harry had taken everything out except the big armchair that I planned to use for nursing the baby.

Reaching into your bag you pulled out the scan photos. He or She was 9cm and progressing healthily. A tear fell from your eye but you wiped it quickly. You couldn't love this baby any more if you tried. You pulled up your shirt and looked down at your belly. The little bump you had never noticed before, prominent.

"Hey pumpkin. I would like to call you by your name but I don't know if you're a boy or a girl yet. I just want you to know that mummy loves you so so much. She wouldn't change you for the world. Daddy loves you too, I think he's just scared. But don't worry, we're both going to love you so so much when you're born," you ran fingers over your tiny bump as you spoke to the baby.

Once you had spent some time in the nursery you unlocked the door and opened it to find Harry falling back because he was sitting with his back against the door.

"I heard you talking to the baby," he paused so you just nodded. "You know I love this baby and want it more than I've ever wanted anything right?" You just looked down at him as he moved to stand up. But stopped on his knees.

"I know you love Pumpkin but do you want this?" He nodded.

"Pumpkin? I like it," he smiled.

"Pumpkin, this is your daddy. I love you so so much. I know your mum told you I'm scared. I'm not- I'm terrified. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to babies. But I promise you, I'm going to be the best daddy ever," tears slipped out of your eyes when he pressed a kiss to your stomach. He stood up. "Check Twitter baby," he walked away and went into the bathroom. You heard the shower start a few seconds later.

You scrambled through your phone and went onto your Twitter app. Nothing seemed any different so you went onto Harry's page.

@Harry_Styles: Introducing Baby Styles (12 weeks). Due October 28th. @Y/T/N and I couldn't be happier. We hope you're as excited and happy as us. All the love .x

And then he had attached a picture of today's scan. You went onto the trends and smiled.

#BabyStyles
#HarryKnockedY/NUp
#FinallyA1DBaby
#HarryAndY/N

You smiled and made your way into your shared bedroom. Harry had left the bathroom door open so you walked in and stripped yourself of your clothes.

Opening the shower door Harry spun around obviously hearing it open as you walked in.

"Thank-you. You know I'm happy you announced it. And I'm sorry about saying you were ashamed of the baby. That was a low blow," you took a step towards him and pulled him in for a hug.

"No, you had every right to be pissed off. I just didn't want the fans and paparazzi to get involved in this. I knew they would eventually but I just want us to have this baby with the press knowing nothing. So we can just put all of our focus into our son or daughter," you smiled and kissed his chest lightly.