18. Night Before He Leaves For Tour

Since Harry is leaving tomorrow for his three week tour he decided to take you out for a fancy meal. Being as he organized it such short notice, you didn't have time to go shopping for a maternity dress and the only dress that fit was a black stretchy body one.

You decided to wear it as that was the only one you had and it didn't look bad, it showed off your bump which you actually liked.

Harry was standing in front of the mirror buttoning his shirt and then tucking it in while you played around with your phone.

You turned to the side to see how big your bump was and you were surprised. Being 32 weeks it was understandable.

You opened the camera on your phone and took a picture of your bump making sure to include Harry standing with one of his hands close to his belt buckle and the other on his hip.

Deciding it was a good picture you took it to Instagram.

yourinstagram: 32 weeks pregnant and can't wait for our daughter to arrive. @harrystyles has decided to treat us to a lovely meal tonight before he leaves tomorrow for the states. Going to miss you so much babe. Xx

You posted it and Harry took his phone out of his pocket when it buzzed. After unlocking it his face lit up.

--------

"You'll FaceTime everyday won't you? And keep me up to date with anything and everything?" You nodded and gripped his hand tighter. You both had your hand intertwined on the table.

"Of course I will. Just promise that you'll have time for us. I mean I know you don't mean to be so busy all of the time and it's not you that arranges the schedule but this is a crucial time in the pregnancy. I need to know that if anything happens, I can get a hold of you every second of every day. I don't want to be clingy Harry but I'm just being prepared," you spoke your feelings.

"I know you're not being clingy. Even if I'm on stage I'll take my phone with me and if I don't Preston will have if and he'll cut the concert short if need be. I'm going to be available every second. I promise," you nodded accepting his answer.

--------

"Do you want me to wake you in the morning or just leave?" He asked as you were both lying in bed that night.

"Don't wake me up. I can't do the whole emotional tears thing because I'll break down and make you not want to go. So let's say what we want to right now. Emilia and I love you so much and can't wait until you get home and you won't have to leave again for a while. Text me whenever you can and please keep your phone charged."

"I love you both so so much. I'll keep my phone in my pocket and charged at all times. I promise. I'll be back in three weeks, you'll not even notice I'm gone."

You cuddled up to him and knew that in the morning, he wouldn't me lying beside you. And he wouldn't be for the next 3 weeks.