13. The Baby Kicks

You were laying on the couch eating a tin of Mandarin segments when Harry came in and squeezed beside you.

"Can we take a really cute picture so I can change my Twitter icon?" You chuckled.

"Yes we can but you're such a girl," you laughed and he stood up pulling you with him. You led you to your bathroom standing in front of the big mirror.

"Ok stand sideways, pull your shirt up, a little to the right, ok perfect stay there. I need you to take the picture in the mirror," you nodded and took his phone off of him.

He leaned down pressing a kiss to your bump and laying a hand on it making you smile. You were just getting the camera to focus when you felt something. Harry looked up at you in wonder.

"What that a kick?" "She just kicked." You both said at the same time. You put his phone onto the worktop and tapped your belly lightly waiting for another kick. And it came. And another. And another.

"That is incredible," Harry said, absolutely gobsmacked.

"I got the picture by the way," Harry nodded grabbing his phone and leading you back downstairs.

He made sure to sit on the sofa behind you, you in between his legs and his hands on your bump so he could 'feel his daughter kicking' and you were beyond happy that he was here to experience the first kick.