𝟏. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

"June! Get up or you're going to be late!" my mom shouted from downstairs

I let out a soft groan before turning on my side, to get some more sleep, but of course, the sun had to shine in my room directly into my eyes, making me unable to sleep

"June!" my mother shouted again

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" I told her getting out of bed with a soft groan.

I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, then picked out a shirt white shirt and a pair of jeans then I put on my white slippers and made my way to the kitchen downstairs.

"Morning mum." I said as I sat down at the dining table.

"Morning June, how'd you sleep?" mom asked, placing my breakfast in front of me.

My mother was a really beautiful muggle woman, she had blue grey eyes and long ash blond hair, her skin was a light shade of olive.

She raised me with the help of my grandma since my father (who was a wizard by the way) left when he found out that she was pregnant, and the thing is, I was born by accident.

My father's name was Orion Black, and when he met my mother he was already married and had two children, my mother obviously didn't know about his family so thinking that he was single, they started dating, and one moth into their secret relationship, she became pregnant with me, and then, as I said, he left her.

After I was born my grandma from my mom's side came and helped my mom with taking care of me because she (my mum) had to work two jobs, which made me spend little to no time with her when I was little.

"I've slept great mum." I told her poring some mango juice in a glass.

"That's great to hear darling, now eat your breakfast and go get ready, Crystal will arrive soon to take you to Kings Cross."

"Alright." I said, and then began eating

"You excided for your last year?" my mother asked as she was putting food on her plate

"Yes and no" I replied

"And why's that?"

"Well, I'm glad that I'll be done with studying, but then I have no idea what to do" I explained "I mean, I have no idea if I'll have a place in the wizarding world, and here, in the muggle world, I have no university degree and I don't know if someone will take me without one"

My mother chuckled at my response and kissed me on the forehead

"You have nothing to worry about June, just focus on your studies and you'll be fine" somehow those words made me feel much better

"Thanks mum" I said softly

"I'm just saying it as it is hun" she replied

~~~