𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

12 years later

12 years later

"Come on we're gonna be late!" Eileen exclaimed

"Just a minute princess, I need to say goodbye to mommy don't I?" Severus said, looking at our eleven-year-old daughter.

"Fine then, I'll go wait on the train, bye mom!" Eileen said.

"Bye sweetheart." I said and kissed Eileen on the forehead "I'll miss you two." I said, now looking at Severus.

It's been twelve years since I graduated from Hogwarts, and I must say that they were the most beautiful twelve years from my life. I got married with Severus and gave birth to a beautiful daughter who we named Eileen, in honour of Sev's mother.

"I told you many times that you can visit us at Hogwarts." Severus said

"And trust me love I would, but you know I can't because of my job."

After graduating I got a job in the Ministry as an Auror and now I'm head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

"I know I know." Severus said before kissing me on the lips "I'll miss you too love, but I promise I will write to you." He continued.

"You said that last year as well." I said crossing my arms.

"I did indeed say that, but I didn't promise you last year, but this year I promise that I will write to you whenever I have time."

"Fine, but write to me in which house Eileen will be sorted okay?" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I will don't worry." Severus said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the lips "I love you June Snape." He continued after we broke our kiss.

"I love you too, Severus Snape."

The End

-A/N: thank you for reading this short story, I'm actually really glad that it's over and I think you can see it in my writing. I hope to see you in my next book, kisses <3-

 I hope to see you in my next book, kisses <3-

Word count: 329