𝟕. 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

The next morning

The next morning

I woke up at the feeling of an arm spooning me. I looked around to see that I was in Severus's quarters, or better say his bedroom, then I remembered what happened last night. I turned around to see that Severus was still asleep, I kissed him on the cheek and tried to get up but I was pulled back into bed.

"Mmm, five more minutes." Severus groaned at which I giggled.

"I have quidditch practice today Sev, and you know I can't be late." I said at which Severus opened his eyes.

"You know June, you look really beautiful in the morning." Severus said in a loving tone, placing a strand of my hair behind the ear.

"Why thank you love." I said before kissing him on the lips.

~~~

"You're late." Crystal said as I was walking on the quidditch pitch.

"Sorry, had a hard time getting out of bed." I told her with a small wink.

"What bed? Because I'm sure you ain't talking about the bed in our dorm. Speaking of, where were you last night?" Crystal asked.

"I told you, wrote you a note explaining where I was." I said confused.

"Well I didn't see any kind of note...so where were you?" She asked again

"With a specific professor." I said with a small smirk

"Wait I don't...ohh...OOHHHH...you didn't." Crystal said and I just gave her a cheeky smile "You did..." she continued and I gave her a small nod "You HAVE to tell me everything!"

"After practice.." I said

"Speaking of practice, did you know the Gryffindor team has a new keeper." Crystal informed me.

"Really? What happened to the old one?" I questioned.

"Taken to St. Mungo's, he was attacked by a werewolf in the Forbidden Forest, I don't know what he was doing there honestly."

"Poor guy. But who's the new keeper?"

"Jay." Crystal said casually

"Jay? As in Jayson Wood?" I asked shocked

"Do we know another Jay? I don't think so."

"Well I think I should say sorry in advance, 'cos there's a big chance that he'll end up in the hospital wing."

"Yeah, the Gryffindor beaters aren't the best are they." Crystal said

"Not as good as ours." I said and then we started practicing for the match between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

~~~

"Why is this so damn hard!"

"What's wrong?" I asked