𝟓. 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

-A/N: I'm sorry for this big time skip but I did it because I want to get to the more interesting parts in this story :)-

Time skip (spring time)

June POV

Things have started going pretty smoothly, I made up with Crystal and she moved back in our dorm. My grades have started getting high again and I was again the best student of Hogwarts.

My relationship with Severus also took a turn upwards, he told me more about his past and I told him more about mine, but I always felt like he wasn't telling the full story, and I was right.

When I came back to school after the winter break he said that we needed to talk, and I would lie if I said that I wasn't worried. Many scenarios of what could happen were roaming around my head, but none of them prepared me for what I was told.

Flash back (4th of January 1982)

Severus called me in his quarters, he said he wanted to talk but what about, as I was thinking of all the possible subjects we could talk about, good and bad, I saw that I arrived at the entrance to his personal quarters. I took a deep breath and knocked on the dark oak door. A few moments later the door opened.

"June, I've been waiting for you, please come in." Severus said, motioning with his hand for me to come in.

After I entered he told me to take a seat before closing the door, I sat down on one of the couches that faced the fireplace.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Severus as he sat down next to me.

He took a deep breath before he started talking.

"You see June, there's something that I've been keeping for myself for the past few weeks, but before I tell you what that is promise you'll listen till the end."

"I promise." I reassured him

"You see, when I was in my last year at Hogwarts I made a decision that soon started regretting...I became a Death Eater."

Of all the scenarios that came in my head, this didn't even pass through my mind for a split second.

"But I promise you that I've changed, now I became a double agent, and my loyalties lie with Dumbledore." Severus told me holding my hand "But I understand if you want to end our relationship." He continued, letting go of my hand.

"Why would I do that Sev?"

"Well because I was part of a terrorist group." He told me, confused at my reaction.

"That's in the past, and plus, you were young and broken. " I comforted him.

Then I sat on his lap, with my legs on each side of his body. I looked at him for a few moments before kissing him on the lips, Severus snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me back. When we broke the kiss he looked in my eyes and placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"June, I need to ask you a question." Severus said in a soft and gentle tone.

"I'm listening." I told him.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I hope this answers your question, professor." I whispered in his ear.

"It does indeed."

Present time

But good things didn't only happen in my life, on Valentine's day Sirius and Remus became public, they started dating a week before V-day but were too scared to tell. I was really happy for them, especially because I knew Sirius had a crush on him since his 5th year here at Hogwarts.

Now back to me and Sev. I told Crystal and my mom and they both told me that I have their full support, and Crystal promised to keep mine and Sev's relationship a secret. Severus also tried to tell Dumbledore but somehow, he already knew, but asked for us to remain a secret.

Severus still acted like a git sometimes, but it was understandable, he still had a reputation to hold, but today it was a bit different.

Severus was still cold but he sent small smiles to me while nobody was looking. As I was brewing veritaserum I heard him get up and walking through the class, looking at how the students brew their potions, making remarks every now and then.

"Good job miss Black, your potion is perfect, ten points to Slythein." Severus said as he looked at my concoction "But I'd advise you to keep your parchment in your schoolbag." He continued looking at the floor.

I looked down and saw a small piece of parchment at my foot, I picked it up and then looked at Severus.

"I apologise professor." I said, then Severus moved on to the other students, I looked at the piece of parchment and opened it, and inside was a small note.

Come by my quarters after classes.

S.

Oh...I see how it is, after I read the note I looked up to see Sev sitting at his desk, grading assignments.

After the classes ended I went to my dorm to get ready.

When I arrived Crystal wasn't there, so I went to take a shower and shave everywhere were it was needed. After I was done I dried myself before getting dressed.

Because I had a feeling on where my visit to Sev's quarters will go, I choose to wear some black panties with a matching bra, and for the outfit I went with a green and black dress and some black heels.

After I was done with everything I took out a piece of parchment, my quill and ink and wrote a note to Crystal.

I might not come back to our dorm tonight, I'll be with Severus...I believe he needs some...help ;). See you in the morning.

-June-

I placed the note on her pillow, took my coat and made my way to Severus's quarters, excided for what was about to happen.

-A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry that it was so short, kisses <3-

Word count: 1032