𝟔. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

Waring: smut

Waring: smut

I made my way to Sev's private quarters, I tried not make a lot of noise so that I wouldn't get caught, but then I remembered that I am Head Girl and I can roam around the halls, without getting detention for this.

I arrived in the front of the familiar dark oak door and knocked twice.

"I was wondering when you will come." Severus said opening the door for me to come in.

After I entered Sev closed the door and I removed my coat, placing it on the hanger that stood near the door. All of a sudden I felt Severus hug me from the back, wrapping his arms at my waist, placing small kisses on my neck.

"I've missed you." He whispered in my ear

"Sev, we see each other every day." I said, facing him and wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I still miss you though." Sev said before kissing me on the lips.

"I love you Severus." I said, looking in his black raven eyes.

"I love you too June." He responded before pulling me into another kiss.

~~~

"So why did you call me here?" I asked him while we were cuddling on his couch.

"Because I've missed you." Sev responded before kissing the top of my head "And because I wanted to spend some time with you." he continued.

I moved my cuddling position so that I would be sitting on his lap, with my legs on each side of his body. Severus snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me, and I kissed back. When we broke the kiss he looked in my eyes and started playing with my hair.

Then an idea popped in my mind. I leaned down and kissed his neck, slowly making my way up to his ear. As I was kissing him I felt the bulge in his pants grow so I decided to tease him by grinding my hips and moaning in his ear.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish miss Black." He said, grabbing my chin so I could face him.

"And how are you so sure that I won't finish professor." I questioned, accentuating professor in a seductive way.

"You're being naughty miss Black, you should be punished for this." Severus whispered before kissing me passionately on the lips, our tongues fighting for dominance.

He then got up from the couch, picking me up by the thigs and opening a door, which I suspected was the door to his bedroom.

When he closed the door we started undressing each other.

"Why must your coat have so many buttons." I complained at which Severus chuckled.

"To make you wait love." He responded.

I groaned at his answer before kissing him again, finally finishing unbuttoning his coat, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Then I unbuttoned the shirt that he had under, which was much easier to get rid of, also throwing it on the floor, leaving his torso naked.