𝟑. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬

"So spill, who's the guy?" she comforted me

"So spill, who's the guy?" she comforted me. I took a deep breath and made the courage to tell her the person that I like.

"Snape...I have a crush Professor Snape."

"WHAT!" Crystal's eyes got as big as two onions "You like our head of house?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

There were a few moments of silence, which made me regret telling her the truth.

"That...is...wow...girl."

"You know what just, forget about it. Imagine that I didn't even tell you this." I said, a bit angry honestly.

"June, look I don't want you to get the wrong idea but from my opinion he's not right for you." She started explaining "First of all he is our professor, which makes illegal, second the man is a git, haven't you seen how he treats his students, let alone Jay! He's been taking every chance to take points from him for the littlest of things. I don't want to burst your bubble but you have to stop liking him."

"Stop liking him? How would you react if I told you this about Jay?"

"Jay is different, at least he is the same age as me."

"Really, that's all? So just because he is the same age you have the right to date him?" I responded harshly "Well let me tell you something darling, he only sees you as a sister, he doesn't like you at all okay!" I could see some tears into Crystals eyes, my vision was also getting blurry and I just left the dorm.

As I was walking through the hallways I could hear someone follow close behind me, but every time I looked it was like nobody was there. I arrived at the astronomy tower, the only place that I felt safe and calm.

"I see that I'm not the only one that likes this place." A voice said, I turned around and saw a man with black curly hair and grey eyes, he was almost 6ft tall and his hair was resting on his shoulders.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at the man.

"Right, sorry for being un-polite, my name is Sirius Black." He told me giving his hand out to shake "And you are?"

"June, June Black." I said shaking his hand.

"Are you related to the Wizarding Black family?" he asked placing his hand back in his pocket.

"I am, but the funny thing is that I am a half-blood."

"Who is your father if I may ask?"

"Orion Black." I told him with a small smile on my face. At that name his face fell.

"Orion Black?" he repeated and I nodded "Did you know that he had two children?"

"Yeah, I do, why are you asking sir?"

"It's just that my father was also Orion Black." He smiled.

Wait, so was this man in front of me my half-brother?

"Guess you're my half-sister huh." Sirius continued awkwardly.

"Yeah." And then we stood in awkward silence for a few minutes before I broke it "So, why are you here?"

"Dumbledore asked me to help him with something, you?"

"Well I study here, I'm in my last year actually." I told him rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"Well good luck on your N.E.W.Ts then I guess." And then the awkward silence fell over us again.

"This is really awkward honestly." I told him not making eyes contact.

"I agree with you." He responded and we just laughed at the awkwardness.

He came closer to me and we both started looking at the stars in silence, but this time it was a comfortable silence.

"Why did you come here?" Sirius asked.

"Had a fight with my friend." I answered.

"Let me guess, over a boy?"

"You could say that." I said sadly "She doesn't approve of who I like"

"That is bloody ridiculous," he exclaimed "why would you care if your friend agrees with who you like?"

"Well, she's been with me since first grade." I told him, rubbing my neck sheepishly "She's like a sister to me and her opinion really counts."

"Do you wanna know something that may make you feel better." Sirius comforted me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and then he started speaking again "When I was sixteen I ran away from home, then I was disowned by my family. Then, my brother...well technically our brother...went to the dark side."

"He became a Death Eater?" I asked and Sirius nodded "What was his name?"

"Regulus Black, he's not with us anymore though." I could see sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but, if I may ask, how old was he?"

"He was sixteen when he became a Death Eater and eighteen when he died."

"I'm really sorry for what happened." I comforted him.

"Wasn't I supposed to make you feel better...not the other way around." He joked making my lips form into a smile.

We then started catching up on all of the events that happened for past seventeen years. I found out that he started taking care of his godson, aka the boy who lived and that his friend, Remus Lupin moved in with him. When he was talking about Lupin I could see that he cared about him and even though I asked him if he had any emotions for him Sirius always said that there was no emotional connection, but even though I had a feeling that he was lying I decided to let it slide.

"I have to get going June, but it was nice talking to you."

"I could say the same thing."

"If you ever wanna talk just sent me an owl, good night June."

"Good night Sirius." And with that we both parted our ways.

-A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry for being so short and boring, I didn't know what to write. Nevertheless, I hope you have a good rest of your day. Kisses and bye bye <3-

 Kisses and bye bye <3-

Word count: 1009