𝟒. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Time skip (1st December 1981)

After my fight with Crystal she moved in another dorm, and I was left alone, Jay tried to talk to the both of us in the same room, but it always ended in shouts and one of us running out crying.

But after every rain there comes the sun, as my mother used to say. I started talking more to Sirius, and honestly we were more alike than we thought. On his latest visit here at Hogwarts we went to Hogsmeade, and I got the courage to tell him who I like, and his reaction was...quite interesting...

Flash back

"So, tell me, who's this guy that you like?" Sirius asked, sipping some butter beer.

"He's actually older than me, I'm not sure how old though." I told him, rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"Well at least give me a hint."

"He's our new potions master." I said.

"New? What happened to the old one?" He asked.

"Slughorn resigned, I'm kind of happy though, I've been learning much more with our new potions professor." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Well that's good to hear, so tell me, what's his name." Sirius questioned.

"I only know his last name." I told him.

"Works for me." He replied, shrugging his shoulders before looking in his, now half full, glass of butter beer, taking another sip from it.

"His last name is Snape." I announced.

At those words, Sirius spit out his drink, almost choking on it.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Did you just say Snape? As in Severus Snape?" he asked, looking at me like I just rose from the dead.

"I think so, I told you I don't know his first name." I told him.

"Okay, describe him for me will you?" He suggested, squinting his eyes in confusion.

"Sure...black hair, black eyes, porcelain skin." I said. Sirius then let out a disappointed sigh. "Don't tell me you're gonna start judging me." I spat, crossing my hands at my bust.

"No, no it's not that." He comforted me, shaking his hands in a rejectful manner.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"I used to know Snape, we were in the same school year." My brother mentioned.

"Oh...lemme guess, you two weren't friends?" I questioned.

"You can say that...but that shouldn't make you question your emotions, you can't control who you love, and even though me and Snape had our differences in the past, I support you." Sirius told me, reaching out for my arm.