48. You said he liked to have a normal life?

Start from the beginning

Nayeon: Kris..

Kris:Nayeon this is Y/n Mr.Kim's  daughter.

Nayeon:Oh..uhh sorry about what I acted just a while a ago.

Y/n: It's ok!

Kris put his hand behind me and let me turn back to get out of the room. I just followed Kris. I wonder what he is planning to entertain me?

Kris: That woman you just met..Her name is Im Nayeon..she very arrogant at first but trust me she's very sweet once you got to know her..

Y/n: Really?..I wouldn't mind her to be my friend!

Kris just smiled warmly.

Kris: Mm.. there's nothing really exciting on a boring company..so what do you plan to go to Y/n I can accompany you there!

Wow Kris is like a very caring brother just like Hobi! His really a good person. I wonder if he had any experience through little siblings.

Y/n:I didn't really explore the city just yet to even know anything exciting to explore and visit..

Kris put his fingers in his chin, thinking for a place for us to go, maybe.

Kris:I have to pick up my little brother from a friend's house..so is it ok for us to go to him? If you don't mind?

Y/n:I really don't mind!

I said as I waved my hands frantically.

Min-yun: I'm coming too.

Y/n: AHH—Min-yun?! Please don't do that ever again!

I angerly shouted at Min-yun, Kris was also giving Min-yun a widen and shocked expression, he just like suddenly teleported to our back.

Min-yun. Is Min-yun. His not even bothered by my shouting, just giving me and Kris a tired and I-do-not-care face.

Min-yun: Whatever..my job is to guard you, remember?

Y/n:Yes I remember

'How can I not?'

Min-yun:Good to know.

Y/n:but Jin said to discontinue your job, didn't he ordered you that?

Min-yun:Your right about that..but it is my job to guard you as a friend..

Min-yun pass by us looking like a sick person he is. Better not let him be tedge much or he'll probably throw up or his whole body will hurt again.

Y/n:Kris..Umm this is Min-yun, He is going through a sickness..so we better take the elevator..

Kris:I know that

Kris just nodded and we quickly followed Min-yun. Not wanting to make him lose all of his faence.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kris:Ok we must blend in, blend in as much as possible.

Now we are on a small clothing store. Kris said that we must change our clothes since his brother never really knew that his actually a rich guy.

His brother does like a luxury life, so Kris just follow his likings. He gave his family just enough monthly money for all the house needs.

I was impressed that he already counted the cash needed every month. Kris is living genius. And a caring son and also brother!

Y/n:Ok?