{Volume 2}~'Chapter 15~'🍃Waking up in the wrong bed..🍃

"I don't need you anymore-"

"Your revenge shit wasn't in my plan, your still with me."

- A lot of manipulation, mentioning of drugs read at well.

- My part of this chapter continuing up to chapter 16 was based of off a BL series called 2gether.

- Thank you c0l0ring for correcting my spelling on "Freckles" We've been writing it wrong this whole time. ;-;

||
||
||

It's been a whole week now. And Corpse was getting somewhere with his song, he might not have been texting or calling the angel.

But he noticed that Sykkuno continued viewing his stories which made the male feel a bit better.

A whole week without Sykkuno had the small apartment empty and lonely.

Rae would offer some assistant around to keep his company but Corpse always declined.

At the moment the pale male placed some music sheets into a folder, he had written the lyrics now all he needs is melody.

"Oh, hey Rae, hm like I said I'm doing fine..thanks for checking up."

Corpse nodded at the laptop screen at Rae.

"Like I said---I explained to Sykkuno that the pictures are very much photoshopped."

"He said.. He'll think about it,"

Corpse nodded a shy smile took place as his cheek heated up a bit he cleared his throat.

"Uh.. Is he sleeping?" He muttered his painted nails tapped against the desktop.

Rae have been staying with Sykkuno at his old place it was a request both from Corpse and Sykkuno's mom.

She smiled and took up the laptop moving slowly towards Sykkuno's room.

"Yeah he is, are you seeing him ya creep." Rae laughed softly.

Corpse watched as his Angel's breathing was steady and normal Sykkuno's messy hair stood out.

Those parted plump lips made him blush.

The male shifted around on the bed muttering a few words. "I think he just said your name ohh~"

"Very funny Rae laugh it up,"

Rae smiled very much enjoying the moment of them creeping on someone who was sleeping.

"Oh Corpse my laptop it's gonna die-- should we call it a night now?"

The girl asked the laptop camera still focused on Sykkuno's sleeping figure.

"So lean and amazing--" Corpse muttered.

"Focus please you weird deep voice guy,"

The male rubbed his arm and chuckled. He hummed telling Rae it was time for her to get some sleep.

"You too okay? Get some sleep man." She waved her hand before the camera.