~'Chapter 40~'🍃Is it really over🍃

"I'm sure it is,"

"I'm glad it is,"

||
||
||

Glaring up at the guy who I had payed my money to and he successfully failed the task, scoffing I responded back to the dimwit.

"You did the task while drunk over you're head! What did you expect was gonna happen," My voice rised as my brows did the same.

Blake groaned. The night he came back with a blooded up face and clothes, I'm assuming Corpse did this.

My eyes lowered at the thought of his disgusting name.

"I wasn't that drunk at the..ow.." He winced.

God what a waste of money, this guy's an idiot. Rubbing my nosie bridge with a heavy sigh I spoke again.

"You got me- no us in a huge amount of trouble!"

He immediately looks up at me his swollen eye stuck disgustingly. "Us? Oh no no, this is all you man. You're the reason I did what I did-"

I rolled my eyes. "Your no victim Blake, I know about you, your-"

"You don't know shit about me man you texted me some random day saying you'll pay good money." He shrugged.

"I ain't gonna go to jail or nothing because of what you wanted me to do", ---

"Is that a fucking threat? You think you're gonna get away with ditching me.."

I replied glaring down at him he returned the same facial expression.

My fist balled up when Blake got up grabbing his bag;

"You said that they already got the cops involved? I'm not staying here."

I growled softly, grabbing onto his wrists my sentence that I was muttering.

"We know that you're in there, come out hands above you're heads----"

My eyes widened as the sirens got louder getting distracted I didn't feel Blake slipping from my grips.

"You're done, like I said this was not apart of our deal." He pulled out of my hold fully pushing me back, I landed on the ground with a thud.

Blake rushed out throughout the backdoor only to get pushed back in?

||
||
||

"And where do you think you're going lad." A police officer with a thick Irish accent pushed Blake back inside, he fell to the floor where Toast was.

"Scoop out the area," He told the rest of his men. Toast was trying his hardest to think of a way to get of this situation, his big brain strategies couldn't work either way.

Excuses?

"Yes..finally, you're here..He was holding me here and..I tired to-" Toast started off getting to his knees with the most saddest tone in his voice.

"He was making me do these horrible things..to one of my close..friend." He trembled. Blake didn't say anything he only glared up at the sneaky bastard.