~'Chapter 27'~🍃Toast you jackass 🍃

"Sorry, not really."

||
||
||

A/N: This section takes place after founding out the truth about Toast.

Sykkuno was out getting groceries leaving Zachary to himself and his thoughts.

A knock was placed onto the door of the apartment. Zachary who was busy with his guitar decided to ignore it,

He sighed. Feeling his mind running back to last night's event, remembering every moan that slipped from Sykkuno.

"An angel yet his lips slips such sinful noises,"

He felt his cheeks warmed at the sight of how Sykkuno looked beneath him.

Another knock was plastered on the door making bimbus bark. Zachary sighed.

"Wait, it's probably Sykkuno he might have left the key.." He got up not bothering to throw on his mask or any sort of protection to the face.

||
||
||

He opened the door, "Sykkuno sorry I thought-" His eyes widened seeing that it wasn't Sykkuno at all, it was a guy. He was a brunette but a mix of red was thrown in there, his eyes blue almost like the ocean.

Zachary stepped back and quickly shut the door leaning back onto to it his breathing hyped up. He felt his heart brust, slapping himself he groaned standing up off the door he looked through the peephole, the guy was gone. He sighed.

Seeing a special someone step in his eye sight, he took a breath and opened the door. This time it was Sykkuno. "You came fast, we're you just standing here silly?"

Corpse's breathing slowly recovered. Although he gladly wanted to throw up he pulled Sykkuno in.

"You were taking too long anyways, I got bored." He replied. "I was gone for a minute," Sykkuno joked kissing Corpse's nose and moving away to the kitchen.

Corpse watched as Sykkuno moved off. Hips swaying as he moved, Corpse shock his head and ran a hand throw his hair. Soon, he trialed behind Sykkuno towards the kitchen.

||
||
||

"Have you thought about that reunion thing? Are you still okay on going?" Sykkuno asked placing the items in the pantry, Corpse moved over closer helping along he did told Sykkuno he would go, try and forget and forgive himself etc etc

But Corpse felt a change of mind.
"Uh.. " He said trying to find words Sykkuno looked over at his boyfriend, noticing how he shifted made him smile. "Zachary, it's okay if you don't want. I won't force you."

"Will you come with me if I decide to go?"

Sykkuno was taken back, him going meeting Corpse's old friends well enemies now, meeting his family.

The short male smiled. "I would love to, when is it exactly again?" He asked.